FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Did Someone Say Chrome!  (Read 2817 times)

fishing4life

Did Someone Say Chrome!
« on: Apr 28, 2004, 09:26 PM »
We'll I finally got out for the first time this year since hardwater.  Me and my buddy had a decent day.  I was 1 for 3 on the chrome with 1 nice spec (14") and 10 small bows 8" to 12 inch class.  Healthy looking fish.  I'll get to my chrome more later.  My buddy was 3 for 5 on the chrome, 1 nice brown (16"), 10-12 small bows, again 8-12 inch class and one large sucker. 

Here's the catch as it relates to our little tournament.  My one steelhead of the day my buddy landed for me and as we were geting it ready to measure and get a pic for the tournament my buddy droped it in the water so no pic :P.  But I do have a pic of one of my buddy's bows that was very close to the same size as mine.  As for the rest of the pics, there are none due to my digital taking a crap :-\ after the first couple of pics of the day.  Anyway boys, you'll just have to take my word for it.  Here are the pics from today but they are all of my buddy.  His bow in the pic was just slightly longer than mine but mine had a slightly larger girth.  Anyway here's what I manage to get for pics today.

http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v135/golf4life/coldwaterbows_003.jpg
http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v135/golf4life/coldwaterbows_004.jpg
http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v135/golf4life/coldwaterbows_002.jpg

Cheers!!!!!

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

fishing4life

Re: Did Someone Say Chrome!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28, 2004, 09:53 PM »
Oh I don't really know just a rough guess would be about 26 inches.  I'm better at guessing weights and I would say it went about 3.5 to 4 lbs.  Not huge but a nice fish.

Cheers
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2004, 06:05 PM »
Yep nice fish but a picture says it all....Your buddy seemed to hold the fish well when it was his fish:> Nice of him to have butter fingers with yours! LOL TIght lines!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

fishing4life

« Reply #3 on: Apr 30, 2004, 08:33 PM »
Thanks

I though I'd get a little flack from you boys on this one.  I'm going again on Sunday so hopfully I'll get one better.  I know the tournament will be over then but I'll still post to prove that, yes, I can catch a fish and hold on to it.

Cheers!!!!

trapperdirk

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2004, 01:31 AM »
LMAO Hardto Bran.  Your not gonna let the mosquito Rolly outshine you ,,,,are you ? ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

grumpymoe

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2004, 07:06 AM »
count me in.....haven't been out since the start of the tourney...either this weekend or next definetely..grump :P :P

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.