FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Jeff Gordon does it again...  (Read 10006 times)

fozsey

Jeff Gordon does it again...
« on: May 02, 2004, 07:48 PM »
It was a weird race, but Gordon pulled through at the end. Tony Stewert needs his A$$ kicked. Too bad for Rusty. I was kind of pulling for him.

nehusker13

Re: Jeff Gordon does it again...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 06:46 AM »
hehehehe... i kinda like the way stewart drives.  ;D if they're in the way ya gotta move em!! Have to like Stewart... for 1 reason only... GIBBS!!!!   GO SKINS!!!

BuckShotJon

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 07:19 AM »
Stewart is my favorite driver. Have no idea what has been up with him in the last couple weeks. Something is happening behind the scenes we don't yet know about is my guess.

I feel robbed watching a entire race to see Gordon win.

Bobby Labonte had something for him. I think it woulda been a phot finish then he ran out of gas, boy did that stink!

Jon
"When the people fear the ‘government,’ that is tyranny. When the government’ fears the people, that is liberty. - Thomas Jefferson

Bigfish57

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2004, 08:34 AM »
24&48...what a combo!
Anthony

grumpymoe

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 08:51 AM »
my #2 always seems to get the short end of the stick last few years....always in the wrong place at the wrong time....busch spins out and wipes rusty.....97 stays on the lead lap.....stewart has some problems....what i dont know.....rusty wasnt blameless with his contact......but you dont give the bird.....childish......gotta have the respect of your peers in the garage and on the track.....better wake up and start racing like a real man.....grumps 2bits... ::) ::) ::)

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: Apr 16, 2005, 08:00 AM »
It's funny how this thread is very similar to one that could be written this year.  It's been a tough couple races for many drivers and Gordon beat his competitors,  LITERALLY (Busch).  Rusty is in the top 10 and Gordon made a big jump.  I am really digging Rusty's attitude this year and the quality finishes he's posted.  I would be out of my mind if he makes the top 10 for the race for the championchip.

#2 Rusty #2[/color][/b]

archbishop

« Reply #6 on: Apr 25, 2005, 10:06 AM »
well gordon fell short this week but im still a gordon fan he moved up 1 spot that dang busch won and stewart and johnson are gonna have a long year there both good racers and going to be raceing near each other all year i hope they both solve there problems or they will be knocking each other out all year and i agree with you rusty fans he is making a statement in his last year heck he may not want to retire after the year he has had so far but still GO 24

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #7 on: Apr 25, 2005, 12:27 PM »
I hope the Jimmy / Tony battle goes on all year.  NASCAR needs some excitement and animosity between drivers.  They didn't call Jimmy Spencer "Mr Excitement" because he raced like a little old lady.  Bad luck for Rusty has seemed to returned,  lets hope he can squash it like a bug and finnish the Taladega race,  (notice I didn't ask for a win or top 5 or anything).  It appears that Mr Gordon and Mr Johnson are having problems at the impound tracks,  hmmmmmm,  lets impound at every track.

Mike

archbishop

« Reply #8 on: Apr 25, 2005, 12:36 PM »
what the heck are you talking about no one was talking about jimmy spencers non driving cant keep a job because he does drive like an old lady and can barley finish a race and what are you talking about how is gordon having problems with impound tracks and johnson had problems awhile ago and all impounding does is make alot of cautions at the begining of a race why do it at all thats why they have pre and post race inspections

cnyfishing

« Reply #9 on: Apr 25, 2005, 02:58 PM »
well gordon fell short this week but im still a gordon fan he moved up 1 spot that dang busch won and stewart and johnson are gonna have a long year there both good racers and going to be raceing near each other all year i hope they both solve there problems or they will be knocking each other out all year and i agree with you rusty fans he is making a statement in his last year heck he may not want to retire after the year he has had so far but still GO 24
Stewert should have won the Daytona 500...but he is still doing better than Dale Jr. so that keeps me happy ;) :thumbup_smilie:#20 Stewert :thumbup_smilie:
"Telephone repair men climb poles fishermen use rods"
      -Gary Loomis
Late to bed, early to rise; fish all day, make up lies.
                  There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

archbishop

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2005, 05:30 PM »
and gordon does it again with authority i just love the timing in those races when they are wondering when the big one is gonna come then BAM 25 cars all over the place

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2005, 07:47 PM »
I love to watch the plate races,  but they are heck on a guy when he has a regular driver he cheers for (Rusty) and a guy he picked for his fantasy (B Labonte) and they both get caught up in a wreck. :cursing: Oh well, The Lady in Black under the lights next weekend. :w00t: :unsure:

Mike

archbishop

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2005, 07:17 AM »
yeah bobby labonte was actualy doing pretty good till the big one but did anyone notice early in the race rusty almost was the big one i dont remember who he rear ended but man that was a close save they were both up front of a bunch of cars wwwooooo it could have been bad and i dont really like the restricter plates it keeps them bottled up to much no one on one racing its just good for causing a big wreck and shows whos willing to work with who

Coldfeet

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2005, 08:31 AM »
Ah love the plate races, But NASCAR should have left the plate alone. Going to a 7/8 restrictor is makeing for a real junkyard out there. If they want to restrict speed put in a gear rule or chage the total amt of tires they can run like the truck or Bush league Make the driver conserve there equipment and it will slow them down a little. Or even run a revlimmiter All this would keep them tight as a pack but still let them have some HP to make some moves for the front. If it wasnt for Bump Drafting no one could pass. Well no one except 24 his car was on for sure but he was the only one even Johnson coulnt pass at will yesterday. The back of the cars were looking like a weekend at Bristol.
Cold Feet
Did you put the plug in the boat?

Fish-trap

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2005, 11:51 PM »
Do they still call gordon the rainbow warrior?  :P Or did he get a new pait job?
Can't catch a fish without a line in the water....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.