FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Jeff Gordon does it again...  (Read 10007 times)

archbishop

Re: Jeff Gordon does it again...
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2005, 08:30 AM »
heck if you guys got the chance to start over now seems to be the best time there are some really hot rookies out there and seems all the good drivers are all under 35 if you get on a driver you could ride him along way till his last call not many old schoolers left heck gordon is only 33 only 3 years older than JR yet next year hes going to be one of the old guys

Fish-trap

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2005, 08:43 AM »
My boy newman would of won it if they didn't get the yellow with 4 laps left allowing everyone else to get new tires. Oh well that's racing i guess.
Can't catch a fish without a line in the water....

archbishop

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2005, 08:50 AM »
isnt that the life story of newman he can never be up front at the end but hes always there in the beginning its like he gets confused if there are other people on the track but you are absolutly right he may have won with out the caution but he was in a crappy spot if he pitted no one else would have since he didnt everyone else did and he got blown out and just a little dodge trivia a heard in the race the last time a dodge won the spring race here was the last time it was in may ('62 i think) so newman had destiny on his side but she jumped off the wagon in the end

Fish-trap

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2005, 08:58 AM »
yeah your right arch, I think he gets confused too :D hey did you guys go catfishin this weekend?

archbishop

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2005, 09:02 AM »
nope the 14th this saturday night we are meeting at 5pm

Fish-trap

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2005, 09:03 AM »
ahh i see, well good luck and post up on how it went.

beerman

• mmmm..........Beer!!
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2005, 06:11 PM »
Wow just found the nascar thred, Happy to see alot of people rooting for rusty, not happy to see alot of 24 fans. But he is doing awesome this year its hard to say he isnt good, just dont like him.
I'll have a double Jack and Coke!!

archbishop

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2005, 06:54 PM »
lol its usually just me posting alot about gordon thats why it looks like alot of people like him

someone brought up a good point earlier who is everyone going to root for when rusty retires i get the feeling beerman is going for kahne wich aint bad since he was discovered by the same man as gordon was ;D

archbishop

« Reply #38 on: Jun 10, 2005, 01:42 AM »
all what franchise BS he does some pepsi and pizza hut comercials with the hendrick crew  but rarley you must be thinking of JR or not know what you are talking about when your talking about franchise BS give one example of gordon doing franchise BS above what his sponsers require just one cause there are hundreds of JR doing franchise crap and alot others but not gordon

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.