FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: How 'bout those Yankees!  (Read 19776 times)

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
Re: How 'bout those Yankees!
« Reply #75 on: Oct 24, 2004, 02:45 PM »
Hahahaha
Anyone but the Sox.....
Viva la curse! ;D

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #76 on: Oct 24, 2004, 07:00 PM »
Jigwiggler I stand corrected! :-X And since this is a new series against the cardinals,there is no reason to talk about other teams that are golfing right now. Whoever they may be. Im sure this is going to be a great series. Its all about playing baseball in October. Hope I didnt offend anyone. But as a sox fan,Im not used to being able to talk smack in October!!!!!

You definitely deserve to talk smack; you are just being a red sox fan after all. Yankee fans would be doing the same thing. Red sox will win the series!!! The curse is REVERESED - esruc (curse spelled backwards)

ESRUC YANKEES!!!

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #77 on: Oct 24, 2004, 07:37 PM »
Talk smack alll you want....we still won three purple he.... I mean 26 world series. ;D

fishin_musician

• Stupid's the New Awesome
« Reply #78 on: Oct 24, 2004, 09:15 PM »
Purple Heart, I get it.  Sorry 'bout my spellin' guys I got dis lex see ya. n sometimes I furgit ta use spell chek. That kurt spelling shud get 3 purple hearts for his effarts. Any way s now i b rootin' fer de default yankees ergo de Cardinals. To bad they don't give out awards for ERRORS.
FM
Life is Good on the Susky!
Date Registered:   Mar 04, 2004

BJ

« Reply #79 on: Oct 24, 2004, 11:06 PM »
Another win for the sox!!! Dont know if Schilling can go again. The word from the doctors is its iffy.What ever happens in this series,he will go down in history for his guts. You cant help but appreciate someone who has done what he has done. No matter what team or what sport he plays.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #80 on: Oct 25, 2004, 04:59 AM »
yeah lots of balls for a strikeslinger!!he is an absolute baseball hero!!did you hear what they did to his tendon for last nights game!!sox are up 2--0 feeling good!!!praying for the sox !!dad is 70 yrs old and waiting his whole life for the sox to win a championship!!this could be the year!!
Scotty 

BJ

« Reply #81 on: Oct 25, 2004, 04:10 PM »
Lets hope so. If they win 3 games I was thinking of watching the possible clinching game with my dad. He is 77 and still waiting for a sox world series win.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #82 on: Oct 25, 2004, 05:10 PM »
my plans exactly!! ;)
Scotty 

BJ

« Reply #83 on: Oct 26, 2004, 10:48 PM »
Stayed home tonight to watch the game. OH YEAH BABY!! Ready to crank it up for tomorrow nights game. 1 more win baby!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.