FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: How bout them PENS? STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!!!  (Read 22386 times)

Pajns

• Ya just GOTTA Love it!!!!
Re: How bout them PENS?????
« Reply #60 on: Jun 11, 2009, 03:40 PM »
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught......JUST remember them being BIGGER!!

phead lakeman

Re: How bout them PENS?????
« Reply #61 on: Jun 11, 2009, 04:12 PM »
do u guys realize hockey has been going on since beginning of october,crazy right?neways GO PENS!!!

Pajns

Re: How bout them PENS? STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!!!
« Reply #62 on: Jun 12, 2009, 09:37 PM »
Yaaaa BOY!!!!   Pens are STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!     Self proclaimed Hockey town lost to the CITY OF CHAMPIONS!!!!!!  First the Steelers....Now the Pens!!!   Although the Pirates ain't got a chance....LOL    Hats off to the WINGS!!!!!  They never quit!!!!   But either did the Pens. See ya next year Wings.  I'm sure we will meet again in the playoffs.

NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught......JUST remember them being BIGGER!!

Gambler

« Reply #63 on: Jun 12, 2009, 11:04 PM »
Yaaaa BOY!!!!   Pens are STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!     Self proclaimed Hockey town lost to the CITY OF CHAMPIONS!!!!!!  First the Steelers....Now the Pens!!!   Although the Pirates ain't got a chance....LOL    Hats off to the WINGS!!!!!  They never quit!!!!   But either did the Pens. See ya next year Wings.  I'm sure we will meet again in the playoffs.

Every city has to have it's losing team!!
Pittsburgh has it's Pirates!!!
And Detroit has it's Lions!!! or maybe it's Tigers!!!!
Take Care and God Bless!

Rick

Pajns

« Reply #64 on: Jun 12, 2009, 11:19 PM »
Almost forgot about the Pittsburgh Passion. They also won a Championship and looks like they will win another this year.

callduckfarm

« Reply #65 on: Jun 14, 2009, 08:14 AM »
Every city has to have it's losing team!!
Pittsburgh has it's Pirates!!!

Yeah, but the good side to that is you can catch a major league game for a cheap price.
Even when they were winning in the 90's, we used to get in for a dollar on "buck" night.

Now I'll have to buy 2 t-shirts when we go down in July - 1 Super Bowl & 1 Stanley Cup.

Remember when Pittsburgh won everything back in 1979 or 1980 I believe, Super Bowl, World Series and I think the Stanley Cup also.

Fish On At Twilight On Hemlock Lake.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.