FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lesson to all  (Read 5546 times)

camocrazy82

• Watch EM'! Watch EM'! GET EM'!
Re: Lesson to all
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 10:49 AM »
That makes me sick evrytime I see the pics! 3 people standing around and NO ONE SAID A WORD! They should be charged as well!

BBK

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 10:57 AM »
Only problem that I can see is that there is no dates on the pictures. So the officer can not prove that he caught that out of season.

52niner

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 11:21 AM »
There were more then 3 people there were about 15. And with 15 witnesses I don't think a date on the pic would matter.
"Beer is living proof that there is a God and he wants us to be happy." Ben Franklin

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 12:12 PM »
15 people and this guy was still able to walk.   Call 911 and report a "killing" in progress, give the dispatcher the type and color of the vehical and plate number with location.  Something other than just taking pic's.
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

Boomer

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 12:17 PM »
Before we get too up in arms about the guy with the cell phone - what if he was just walking in the park and doesn't know about fishing laws? He saw a really big fish and a guy with it and took his picture. Possible, isnt it? As a hunter and fisherman I would probably done the same thing but being from Indiana I would not have known that it was out of season for Michigan. (If I would have suspected something funny then I may have called the tip line - Michigan has one also. If you call and you are wrong at least you did something. If you ccall and you are right then action can be taken bytthose with the power to do so. I have called a tip number in the past and will do so in the future.)

Instantperception

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 12:19 PM »
i can see that at least one of the pics is from a cell phone and I know that most cell phones automatically have the date stored in them under the properites and there is no way that I know they can be altered.     52niner,  where did you get the pic from and is that person contacting the authorities?

Instantperception

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 12:22 PM »
Before we get too up in arms about the guy with the cell phone - what if he was just walking in the park and doesn't know about fishing laws? He saw a really big fish and a guy with it and took his picture. Possible, isnt it? As a hunter and fisherman I would probably done the same thing but being from Indiana I would not have known that it was out of season for Michigan. (If I would have suspected something funny then I may have called the tip line - Michigan has one also. If you call and you are wrong at least you did something. If you ccall and you are right then action can be taken bytthose with the power to do so. I have called a tip number in the past and will do so in the future.)

Yes, but the guy with the cell phone that is taking a picture is holding a rod  in his left hand and I am presuming that it his and if so, he should know that that fish is out of season and if he doesn't he shouldn't be fishing.......

Gambler

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 02:05 PM »
There is not much you can do other than take pics and call the authorities.
If you touch the guy it will be you going to jail and not him.
I have seen this happen personally.
Take Care and God Bless!

Rick

THEOZON

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 02:22 PM »

Sturgeon From Last Weekend in the North Gap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check this out. A friend gave me these pictures. 5 Sturgeon were caught last saturday all by the same 2 guys. Talk about wierd. I have attached 3 pictures of the biggest ones. They were fishing for walleye with worm rigs and ended up hammering 5 sturgeon instead! These fish must travel in schools I guess and probably come up here to spawn. The biggest one looks to be 100lbs! All fish were released unharmed. All fish came out of the north gap on this passed Saturday, May 23rd, as you can see in the photos. Pretty cool. Just thought I would share this. BUFFALO NEW YORK

Instantperception

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 03:01 PM »
those are some nice catches.    I work downtown and look at the water at the exact same location the fish were caught.     that is great and seems catches of lake sturgeon have picked up a bit in WNY,   have been reports of catches in Lake ontario

AD

• Born to fish
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 03:20 PM »
Why is everyone talking about beating the man up?    Yes I know it was a huge atrocity what he did but there are other ways of stopping him and keeping him there, say maybe park a vehicle behind his so he could not pull out of his parking spot.   Beating him up would achieve nothing but charges placed against you.    Im sure with those good photos and the liscence plate number the DNR will tack him down and deal with the issue.   
A bad day of fishing still beats a good day of working
If a man fishes hard, what is he going to do easy?
You can't catch a fish on a dry line
the greatest fishing secret ever? patience.

maggot

• lil maggot on the shanty, OneShotWonder on MHF
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2009, 08:11 PM »
I hope these men take him :police: .
Don't forget to search for slabs!

camocrazy82

• Watch EM'! Watch EM'! GET EM'!
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2009, 08:38 PM »
Ok, Say 15 people whoop him and dont call the DNR. Lesson learned right? Braggin rights or a broken nose and some black eyes. Send him to Indiana in the backwoods... We will have a "Talk"......  ;D

fishermantim4

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2009, 10:40 PM »
that would be some great hauls out of the north gap, i fish there in the summer alot. theres an awesome hole right off the wall with some PERFECT sized walleye gorging themselves in it
"there's no fish in this ditch!"

nypike

• Where da fish at?
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2009, 06:55 AM »
Why is he walking away without lumps on his head??  I see 3 grown men standing there doing nothing but taking picture's.  Another case of "I'm not getting involved".  What a shame that we cannot stand up for whats right anymore, no wonder our Country is going to pot.  Scared to Man-up!?

Post his license plate on here or PM me it and I'll write a letter to the DNR.  Heck, have everyone write a letter!
right..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.