FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bait Shop Raid  (Read 9923 times)

chaser99

Re: Bait Shop Raid
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2010, 10:09 AM »
bottom line is,this gives anti-sportsmen more fuel!i hate to see any kind of bat press.we need to help educate and get the good word out.join your local fish and games and write you representitaves,write to your editors.we need more good press.

Stormy_NY

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2010, 10:28 AM »
I don't think jealousy has anything to do with it. If you break the law you pay the price. I have no problem with the sale of fish just those that are taking feed bags full and selling them for profit. If you take the market away and there is no profit it slows down the law breakers. It is things llke this that gives the anti's more ammo. If we don't police ourselves the anti's will put us out of business. As far as being upset because I can't catch the same amount of fish yea right.

bottom line is,this gives anti-sportsmen more fuel!i hate to see any kind of bat press.we need to help educate and get the good word out.join your local fish and games and write you representitaves,write to your editors.we need more good press.

Anti's Blah Blah Blah ... Same song over and over ....Here is a news flash for you ...... It is there religion, nothing you do is going to make them have a change of heart.

Feed bags full huh ? Really ? ...I would love to see that. Gee maybe we should stop the sale of salt water fish also ..... Dont want to get the Anti's upset with us ...... Oh thats right ...they like sushi.

I tell you what ... You dont tell me what to do with my fish .....I wont tell you to stop whining .....

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2010, 10:44 AM »
i don't just believe  storm is right i know he is !

i was fishing the  pond in  fair haven a  few years ago  and  killing the fish this was  pre limit days!  

was some older guys there  so i even took my auger and drilled extra holes and never said a work  that they were hopping in mine , my friend and i  killed the gills and crappies  i offered  some to these  "gentlemen"  who said no....during the day we would hook largemouths  and then release them...  on of these  gentllemen that couldn't catch fish called the  DEC  reported us for keeping bass  and  for  fishing in his holes!......now i offered fish ,cut these guys holes and they still did that..... i was checked,my truck checked ,no bass no tickets,,,jealousy  yes  why  does  anyone  care  what another man does  with his  limit!!!!!  and  why  is a sponcer  of  this site  even being questioned?
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

jona

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2010, 11:48 AM »
Wellsley you're 100% right.  That's all I'll say in appreciation of prchslr's efforts to clean things up!

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2010, 11:55 AM »
Thanks jona.
Guys we're all entitled to our opinions. Let's just try to do it without slinging mud at each other on here.
So far, we're cool, but I forsee this thread going down the tubes real quick.
Let's keep it cool fellas. This is well worth discussing.
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

Stormy_NY

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2010, 11:59 AM »
No doubt the guys whining about selling fish, are the same ones that whine when someone shoots a deer that is further then 20 yards and not perfectly broadside. (Because they don't practice at 50)

And voted for Obama   ;D

Stormy_NY

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2010, 12:01 PM »
Thanks jona.
Guys we're all entitled to our opinions. Let's just try to do it without slinging mud at each other on here.
So far, we're cool, but I forsee this thread going down the tubes real quick.
Let's keep it cool fellas. This is well worth discussing.

What is the deal ? It is called debating .... I am getting so tired of all this touchy feely crap ..... So any thread that gets heated you are going to call a time out and ask for a group hug ?

bluemountainlaker

• just one more cast!
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2010, 12:03 PM »
easy there guys.  this is suppost to be a discussion not an argument.  ;) lets stop blaming eachother and talk about the topic at hand

jona

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2010, 12:11 PM »
Don't forget guys this thread's about a shop allegedly illegally buying fish, whether it's buying from a person over their limit or catching out of state or whatever.  Wellsley's argument specifically stated he has no problem with the sale of fish, not what this is about..  Like he said if the guy's buying fish 100% legal let him be.  If he's breaking the law then yes punish him.  Nobody's above the law doesn't matter who you are.

bluemountainlaker

• just one more cast!
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2010, 12:14 PM »
good point jona..

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2010, 12:18 PM »
Well I want pikerel killing yesterday...think I'll try catfishing...I have some trout in the freezer. .

Man we're turning into a bunch of  reactionaries. This is the same old thread and the same old crazy arguments.

rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Stormy_NY

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2010, 12:18 PM »
Don't forget guys this thread's about a shop allegedly illegally buying fish, whether it's buying from a person over their limit or catching out of state or whatever.  Wellsley's argument specifically stated he has no problem with the sale of fish, not what this is about..  Like he said if the guy's buying fish 100% legal let him be.  If he's breaking the law then yes punish him.  Nobody's above the law doesn't matter who you are.

Really ?  Show us where he says that in his posts ......

trapper2000

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2010, 12:23 PM »
the actual idea  that people that sell fish are on welfare  and are scum  is total  bull...  you are  putting yourseld above  other people and  thats being judgemental ...  i sell fish i have never collected a penny in welfar  ,have supported more  sportsmens  organzations  then i can mention ,  been invovoled in stocking programs  and   help  children  fish ......  i find the comments  of "welfare  both rude  and  uneducated" you have  become  exactly what you hate ....someone  making  judgements and taking away another mans  way of  enjoying the outdoors ...anotherwords  you have  entered the  same world  and way of thinking as  a  peta memeber .....  biolgist  both state  and federal  have stated  hook and line  commercial fishing can not harm a fishery  .......  it's been going on more years then you been alive ....  and i am not stating opinions, i'm stating facts !  a few  here are  stating pure  emotionalism ......  

trapper2000

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2010, 12:26 PM »
RG  catfishing has been  good here  ....not sure  about tonight with the cold front  but i'm going to try ....catfish  4 sale  2  for a buck while  supply last

Stormy_NY

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2010, 12:30 PM »
the actual idea  that people that sell fish are on welfare  and are scum  is total  bull...  you are  putting yourseld above  other people and  thats being judgemental ...  i sell fish i have never collected a penny in welfar  ,have supported more  sportsmens  organzations  then i can mention ,  been invovoled in stocking programs  and   help  children  fish ......  i find the comments  of "welfare  both rude  and  uneducated" you have  become  exactly what you hate ....someone  making  judgements and taking away another mans  way of  enjoying the outdoors ...anotherwords  you have  entered the  same world  and way of thinking as  a  peta memeber .....  biolgist  both state  and federal  have stated  hook and line  commercial fishing can not harm a fishery  .......  it's been going on more years then you been alive ....  and i am not stating opinions, i'm stating facts !  a few  here are  stating pure  emotionalism ......  

Game Set and Match !  Well said Trapper .......But for the love of God use the spell checker !!!!!!!  :w00t: :flag: :thumbup_smilie: :clapping:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.