FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wyoming Off Topic Thread  (Read 61224 times)

massNtrash

Re: Wyoming Off Topic Thread
« Reply #135 on: Mar 21, 2017, 10:30 AM »
If you want to bring it over to the Pinedale region just message me and I can help you out with some spots to camp and fish.
Rippin Lips!

wyo10

« Reply #136 on: Apr 06, 2020, 10:19 AM »
Anybody know of a place that gives permission to turkey hunt or know places I can start looking. My 10 year old son really wants to shoot a turkey this year and with the slips at guernsey are closed due to the world shutting down. I’m in Cheyenne and looking for somewhere within couple hour drive, even can go to Nebraska. Thanks in advance

Kyle

appleye

« Reply #137 on: Apr 06, 2020, 06:50 PM »
Lots of turkeys and public land in the Black Hills of Wy. Look at the land around Newcastle and Sundance and Hullet. I would be amazed if you couldn’t spend a couple days and not pull it off.  Good luck!

olefish

« Reply #138 on: Jun 07, 2020, 09:32 PM »
Off to have  Hernia surgery tomorrow, feel so lucky.   I have 2 but only one has to be fixed, so the fish get a break for a few days.

fish/hunt4ever

« Reply #139 on: Jun 09, 2020, 04:41 PM »
Hope all went well Olefish, cannot wait for you to be good and back at it, look forward to your posts. 

olefish

« Reply #140 on: Jun 09, 2020, 07:12 PM »
Thank you  it went ok but it is not confrontable. I was very happy with the Worland hospital and the surgeon

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.