FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Cuse is gonna be # 1 (Other mods please leave here. thanks, Roy)  (Read 88200 times)

wellsley

Re: Cuse is gonna be # 1
« Reply #15 on: Dec 17, 2011, 08:05 AM »
 RECORD PTS
1 Syracuse (51)  10-0 1,607
2 Ohio State (7)  8-1 1,478
3 Kentucky (4)  8-1 1,468
4 Louisville (2)  9-0 1,374
5 North Carolina (1)  8-2 1,373
6 Baylor 7-0 1,284
7 Duke 9-1 1,273
8 Xavier 8-0 1,122
9 Connecticut 8-1 1,087
10 Missouri 9-0 1,030
 ;D ;D ;D
LIFE MEMBER OF NORTH AMERICA FISHING CLUB

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
« Reply #16 on: Dec 17, 2011, 08:34 AM »
I think when a team recieves 51 votes for the #1 ranking it all becomes pretty clear.

OSU recieved 7...  Pretty wide margin for the time being.  And surely not a barn-burner, nail-biter, controversial assessment.

Time will tell, of course.  Conference play in the Big East is a roller coaster.  I think most people in the Northeast can agree there.

"Once in awhile you get shown the light...  In the strangest of places if you look at it right..."    -J. Garcia

OneBucketMike

• OneBucketMike
« Reply #17 on: Dec 17, 2011, 10:46 AM »
I think when a team recieves 51 votes for the #1 ranking it all becomes pretty clear.

OSU recieved 7...  Pretty wide margin for the time being.  And surely not a barn-burner, nail-biter, controversial assessment.

Time will tell, of course.  Conference play in the Big East is a roller coaster.  I think most people in the Northeast can agree there.

I'm hoping they win at NC State today but it does look like a potential "trap" game for that #1 jinx to show itself.     Go 'Cuse!!!!
One Bucket Mike

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #18 on: Dec 17, 2011, 02:13 PM »
How is everyone?....just seeing if anyone is still fishing and here is my favorite topic at this time of year. The Cuse is really good this year.....it is kinda like splitting hairs between SU, NC, Kentucky and OSU. If there was a final four with these teams it would be a different winner each time. All about match ups.

WAITERS is  BEAST!

Get this Bernie Fine crap outta here and all is well. There is to much smoke at this point. Leave Jimmy out of it and those liars said "its not about money" but they are suing???? 

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #19 on: Dec 17, 2011, 07:06 PM »

WAITERS IS A BEAST ..........   SSSSCCCCOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

drowndin dots

« Reply #20 on: Dec 17, 2011, 07:31 PM »
ok dont go to crazy dots. it happens every year.we are so good then we start to play the big east. no 1 ranking well be terrible for the team with the whole bernie ordeal.
   Yep , sucked for us there  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :w00t:

OneBucketMike

• OneBucketMike
« Reply #21 on: Dec 17, 2011, 08:51 PM »

WAITERS IS A BEAST ..........   SSSSCCCCOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Gotta give it too them-they have some horses this year!!  Didn't hurt that that CJ guy for NC State got dehydrated-he was hurting them by getting into the middle of the 'Cuse zone. Should be a fun year with a lot of good teams as you can add Duke, Louisville to those already mentioned. Looks like another week at #1 though so GO 'CUSE!!!    Cya....
One Bucket Mike

drowndin dots

« Reply #22 on: Dec 20, 2011, 06:43 PM »
Thanks ADK ROY

muskymagic

• Northernnyice on iceshanty.
« Reply #23 on: Dec 20, 2011, 07:16 PM »
I can't wait to see Syracuse in the acc next year. We will be able to go see cues vs. duke or cuse vs. nc. That will be awesome.

drowndin dots

« Reply #24 on: Dec 20, 2011, 07:19 PM »

It really will ...... but I will miss the Big East  :'(

muskymagic

• Northernnyice on iceshanty.
« Reply #25 on: Dec 20, 2011, 07:27 PM »
I hear you. Also, louisville should def be #2 right being undefeated but it's all about strength of schedule.. You can play bums all year and have a great record but you ain't gonna get much credit. But for now... It should go SU, LVIlL, OSU, Kentucky, Duke, NC

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #26 on: Dec 21, 2011, 06:07 AM »
SU might still be in the Big Least next year. That moron of a commisioner that destroyed the conference is holding SU, PITT and WVU hostage to the 27 month stay if you decide to leave the conference. The guy should just give it up and let us go!

Waiters got in a little trouble last night by Jimmy B but another stomping by SU

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #27 on: Dec 21, 2011, 10:19 AM »
I hear you. Also, louisville should def be #2 right being undefeated but it's all about strength of schedule.. You can play bums all year and have a great record but you ain't gonna get much credit. But for now... It should go SU, LVIlL, OSU, Kentucky, Duke, NC
lville should of lost last night

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #28 on: Dec 21, 2011, 10:20 AM »
SU might still be in the Big Least next year. That moron of a commisioner that destroyed the conference is holding SU, PITT and WVU hostage to the 27 month stay if you decide to leave the conference. The guy should just give it up and let us go!

Waiters got in a little trouble last night by Jimmy B but another stomping by SU
destroyed?

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #29 on: Dec 21, 2011, 03:24 PM »
         Adam....remember last year moronetti was negotiating with a major network for a big east football contract worth billions of dollars. He was not a leader in the negotiations and then he let Notre Dame vote along with the other big east football schools. Notre Dame already has their NBS billion dollar contract that they do not share with the big east. Notre Dame voted not to accept the terms and negotiations were terminated. Obviously football rules since it makes all the money and he blew it. It will be impossible to recruit five star recruits for big east schools in the future if the recruit is not on television and playing big boy schools.
        Darryl Gross was proactive in stabilizing SU athletics by getting us in the ACC. Could you imagine if SU was still in the big easy with Navy, Depaul, Providence, OCC and Herkimer????

Sorry for the boring rant.....I love SU sports and we really gotta tip our hats to Gross for this.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.