FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NE South Dakota Guys  (Read 2777 times)

lastapproach

NE South Dakota Guys
« on: Mar 28, 2012, 08:29 AM »
Any NE South Dakota guys on this forum? Seems like it's all west river on here!

Ice Dawg

Re: NE South Dakota Guys
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 2012, 09:18 PM »
I think there are a few of us NE guys on here. We just don't seem to talk much.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

rlvb

« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2012, 10:29 PM »
here's another one from Way up in the NE corner. Yeah,i came over too from IS. Man i miss the ice.I am getting the boat ready though.

lastapproach

« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2012, 08:20 AM »
Before it was a Bitter/Waubay party over on Ice Shanty. Now it seems like it is dead over here on My Fish Finder except for the Western South Dakota boys. I have taken the tin can out once so far and caught a nice handful of perch!

Ice Dawg

« Reply #4 on: Mar 29, 2012, 11:28 AM »
I finished getting rid of some rust on my wheel house yesterday and still need to paint the trim boards on it with Latex. I'm hoping to put it in storage Sunday and bring both boats home for the summer. I only made it on the ice for one afternoon before it warmed up this winter and didn't get back on because all of my buddies were afraid of the ice. Maybe next winter.  :unsure:

fish-core

« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2012, 01:43 PM »
another nesd guy right here! gettin the boat ready to go as well! and icedawg maybe you need some new buddies if they were afraid of the ice! ha jk! i miss the ice as well  :'(

Ice Dawg

« Reply #6 on: Mar 30, 2012, 09:28 AM »
We're a bunch of older guys. I took a guy ice fishing for the first time third year before it warmed up. I mentioned taking out ATVs later in the season and he just laughed at me. He says he will never go on ice in a pickup and I'm not going to walk all over Bitter or Waubay. Did that when I was younger. I don't like going by myself anymore so I don't get out. much. The rest of my buddies are more crippled up than I am. To make things worse, my son is married now and I don't think his wife will let him off the leash long enough to go ice fishing.  :o

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.