FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: those NY Yankees thugs  (Read 8473 times)

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
those NY Yankees thugs
« on: Apr 16, 2005, 09:57 AM »
LOL before ya get all fired up i figured id get the red sox yankee fire burning early  ;D  the latest mayhem with gary scheffield pushing a fan. what do you think ?  IMO he needs to be the bigger man here no matter what went on between them he could have taken one step back and let security handle it if there were anything to be handled. he is on public display out there and should always be the bigger man.

OR MAYBE I JUST DONT LIKE THE YANKEES   :whistling:
Scotty 

bigdave1018

Re: those NY Yankees thugs
« Reply #1 on: Apr 16, 2005, 11:32 AM »
they ought to take that idiot braindead redsox cheap shot artist to yankee stadium and hang him by his nuts assuming that he has any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. looks like the idiot assalted sheffield and they should have at least arrested the loser anyways.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #2 on: Apr 16, 2005, 11:44 AM »
 :D  LMAO  Dave!! thats what i wanted to hear some good old fashioned i love the red sox chit chat    :laugh:  must have some nuts to take a poke at scheffield ...i wouldnt  :cookoo:
Scotty 

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #3 on: Apr 16, 2005, 07:32 PM »
they ought to take that idiot braindead redsox cheap shot artist to yankee stadium and hang him by his nuts assuming that he has any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. looks like the idiot assalted sheffield and they should have at least arrested the loser anyways.
That's what I think. I once got to talk to Gary for a little bit, and he is a really a nice guy. I would have done a lot more than Gary did, and props to the security guy for being so quick. My beef's not with the Red Sox themselves, except Manny, its really with the manager and that certain fans. Bunch of drunks that hate the Yankees just because. You know who you are... :P

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #4 on: Apr 17, 2005, 05:14 AM »
if gary would have taken a step back instead of a swing he would have been the better man. he lowered himself to ''drunken fan'' behavior. all he had to do was take a step back and point at the guy and as we all saw security was right there. im not siding with the fan, i just feel he should not have engaged. anyway it feels good to be watching baseball again!!
Scotty 

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #5 on: Apr 17, 2005, 02:45 PM »
if gary would have taken a step back instead of a swing he would have been the better man. he lowered himself to ''drunken fan'' behavior. all he had to do was take a step back and point at the guy and as we all saw security was right there. im not siding with the fan, i just feel he should not have engaged. anyway it feels good to be watching baseball again!!
I agree, but he was probably fed up with the crap they were giving him for all that time off-camera. Ideally, he probably shouldn't have gone and took a swing, but I think we can all understand why he did it. I would have thoroughly enjoyed watching that guy get his face smashed in like the Dodger's Milton Bradley would have done to him. Shef's a scary dude. I got one of his home run balls, if that guy can punch as hard as he can swing, that would just be terrifying....

Boston Fans ------->

BJ

« Reply #6 on: Apr 17, 2005, 06:53 PM »
Did those yanks just lose a series to the orioles???? Sheffield is a big pu$$y. I actually agree that the fan was in the wrong and deserved to get tossed. But Shefield looked like his cap barely got touched. First he says he dont know what happened but he thought the guy busted his lip. The next thing he says is the guy hit him in the jaw. I think the roids are still playing games with his mind!!! :D Oh,I know the sox fans are terrible. The yankee fans are terrific. They are always willing to let you borrow a D battery that they throw from the stands.

fishNH

• Best of both worlds - open water and ice fishing!
« Reply #7 on: Apr 18, 2005, 10:23 AM »
The biggest thing I got a kick out of was watching the guy sitting on the other side of the two women who tossed his beer on Shef and then kinda jumped back trying to make it look like an accident or something.  Nothing was said of this guy, just the guy who put his arm over the wall. 
ice fishNH @ IS  huntNH @ MHF

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #8 on: Apr 20, 2005, 05:42 PM »
The biggest thing I got a kick out of was watching the guy sitting on the other side of the two women who tossed his beer on Shef and then kinda jumped back trying to make it look like an accident or something.  Nothing was said of this guy, just the guy who put his arm over the wall. 
He got his tickets revoked as well.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #9 on: Apr 20, 2005, 07:32 PM »
imagine getting your season tickets revoked in april! what a moron !
Scotty 

bigdave1018

« Reply #10 on: Apr 20, 2005, 07:44 PM »
so they go and get the baseball pass on cable which has to be cheaper then season tickets. i can see public flogging becoming a hit at boston mixed right in with friday night fireworks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #11 on: Apr 20, 2005, 08:09 PM »
imagine getting your season tickets revoked in april! what a moron !
LOL They weren't season tickets, just Boston won't sell them tickets at all this year and maybe later... :)

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #12 on: Apr 21, 2005, 05:36 AM »
yeah the guy who threw the beer cant buy tickets anymore this year but the fan who interfered with the play got his season tickets revoked!  that should make the next guy think a little  ::) 
Scotty 

Hood

« Reply #13 on: Apr 21, 2005, 07:35 AM »
Sheff got off scot free, as he should have. He had the chance to go into the stands or drag the guy onto the field and pummel him but he didnt. I think the whole thing was blown out of proportion as the media is getting bored with ill things to talk about, everyone is tired of hearing about the Roids and this is the only thing they can pick on right now, they sure dragged it out long enough...
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #14 on: Apr 21, 2005, 08:13 AM »
yeah the guy who threw the beer cant buy tickets anymore this year but the fan who interfered with the play got his season tickets revoked!  that should make the next guy think a little  ::) 
Oh, I read that they had 1 game tickets...season tickets...that sucks!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.