FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Is it camping time yet?  (Read 6483 times)

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
Is it camping time yet?
« on: Mar 11, 2016, 03:54 PM »
Got some new camping equipment. Can't wait to try them out. Already looking forward to my first camping trip in April. Hoping to hook up with some nice brookies then.  ;D

boondox

Re: Is it camping time yet?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2016, 08:00 PM »
spring is in the air I see... ;D

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2016, 08:25 PM »
My first trip is only 4 1/2 weeks away and I all ready have a pile started of things to bring... ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

boondox

« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 2016, 09:57 PM »
My first trip is only 4 1/2 weeks away and I all ready have a pile started of things to bring... ;D

good move it is always good to plan ahead! maybe find some check lists and see if your forgetting any thing you might need maybe on other sites.. here is a tip if your using a cooler to transport meat vacuum seal it and freeze it be fore hand like a week in advance we take steak and burgers and putt the seasoning on them then freeze them and make patties with wax paper in between...that way you don't need as much ice for the first couple days ... we always use two cooler one for beverages the other for foods! any how happy camping!     

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.