FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NY Fisherman Hunting and BS'n Thread  (Read 338903 times)

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
Re: NY Fisherman Hunting and BS'n Thread
« Reply #1755 on: Oct 08, 2021, 09:17 PM »
Obviously he thinks he knows more about what is best for kids than the whole rest of the state. Based on zero experience actually taking a kid hunting, I am sure.
What is wrong with people? Just when ny is catching up with the times as far as hunting is concerned then you get people like this????
Nice job findin em

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1756 on: Oct 09, 2021, 11:11 AM »
well  let the  miserable  ole  fart tell you  youngins  with  young hunters   coming up .......i can  now  reveal this  as the statute of limitations is  up  cuomo is  out of  office  and  there  is  no  capital punishment for this....when i was  about 10  i sat  next to my brother  and  he sat that gun on my lap ...my dad  would  sneak me  out too...if any one  comes  just  slide the gun back over.....i did the same with my son and daughter ......no one will teach your child  to be safer or have more respect then you!....it's up to you to raise your child as you wish  not the government.....yeah keep a kid from hunting with his family and make pot legal to smoke in public .........time to  give   some  government officials the  universal hand signal of displeasure and  raise your children as  you think is  best......watch  me  get the thread locked  now   :rotflol:

but take  your  kids  hunting you know  best
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

catfisher

• Born to fish
« Reply #1757 on: Oct 09, 2021, 12:59 PM »
 Mark Polancarz has E-MAIL from Erie County & Facebook page. Let him know how you feel about his ignorance. Also tell him not to waste time and money running for another term.

trapper2000

« Reply #1758 on: Oct 09, 2021, 01:54 PM »
state had a chance to make money selling license some liberal for what ever reason  bambi lover anti gun ...vegan......screws it up ....take your kids hunting ,slide the gun over to them....

fishinjohn

« Reply #1759 on: Oct 09, 2021, 02:22 PM »
well  let the  miserable  ole  fart tell you  youngins  with  young hunters   coming up .......i can  now  reveal this  as the statute of limitations is  up  cuomo is  out of  office  and  there  is  no  capital punishment for this....when i was  about 10  i sat  next to my brother  and  he sat that gun on my lap ...my dad  would  sneak me  out too...if any one  comes  just  slide the gun back over.....i did the same with my son and daughter ......no one will teach your child  to be safer or have more respect then you!....it's up to you to raise your child as you wish  not the government.....yeah keep a kid from hunting with his family and make pot legal to smoke in public .........time to  give   some  government officials the  universal hand signal of displeasure and  raise your children as  you think is  best......watch  me  get the thread locked  now   :rotflol:

Super solid post trap!!!!!!!

KingPerch

« Reply #1760 on: Oct 09, 2021, 03:43 PM »
That’s how I was taught Trap! I taught my son the same exact way. Why is it that an idiot politician has to sit at home, watching Maury Povich , get a stupid idea in his head that tries to prevent kids or anyone for that matter, from learning about the great outdoors????? My head hurts from all of the BS that is created in this country. 🤯🤯 rant over…. Maybe I can beat Trap to a thread lock! I’ve never got one locked before!!!!😂
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Badbrad2186

« Reply #1761 on: Oct 09, 2021, 03:51 PM »

Now Trapper and I don't see eye to eye but he's right on point here

gotagetm

« Reply #1762 on: Oct 09, 2021, 07:51 PM »
growing up in the country we had 60 acres and surrounded by all our neighbors farms and woods me and my brother would go hunting at 12 and 14 brother carried a 22 and i had a side by side 410 hunting squirrels and rabbits only restrictions we had was the old man would give us our shells and said if you fire one you better bring something home haha didnt want us just target practicing we could do that at home all the guys in our area did it

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1763 on: Oct 09, 2021, 08:11 PM »
I was rationed bullets as well when I was a kid. Mom would go to “town” for groceries and I’d work on her to stop at the Western Auto to buy me a couple boxes of 22 shorts.. From  there I was pretty much on my own with a single shot Winchester 67.

It’s not political. It’s a change in generational philosophy. Everyone sites politics placing one side against the other. BS! Total BS!

No one in any office has a say in how I think and feel. I act as I believe is natural….and the way I was taught by my Mom and Dad. My kids( not kids any more) have the same independent philosophy.

Think for yourself.

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

gotagetm

« Reply #1764 on: Oct 09, 2021, 08:35 PM »
Well said bob I am same way and my boys also.

trapper2000

« Reply #1765 on: Oct 10, 2021, 03:52 AM »
That’s how I was taught Trap! I taught my son the same exact way. Why is it that an idiot politician has to sit at home, watching Maury Povich , get a stupid idea in his head that tries to prevent kids or anyone for that matter, from learning about the great outdoors????? My head hurts from all of the BS that is created in this country. 🤯🤯 rant over…. Maybe I can beat Trap to a thread lock! I’ve never got one locked before!!!!😂

KP it's  not just the idiot politicians it's the idiots that vote for these  people, times  have changed  when our fathers  slide that gun over to us it  was a  father teaching his son, now days it's seen as child abuse  or some  other BS crime by a liberal society, if you don't believe that there are two  very different sides ...not just opposing each other for political power  but for our social structure and the very freedom we so love ,your living with your head buried in sand or your completely brain washed ....  and  for  shells i had to use my money i earned delivering
 papers  helping at the farm or  cleaning the  barber shop to buy my  shells ......another thing  pop taught me ...independence ...............take your children hunting don't give the  state a chance to raise your children.....

"We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men."  George ORWELL

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1766 on: Oct 10, 2021, 04:39 PM »
Anyone finding any dead deer because of EHD? I have seen quite a few pics from around cny of dead deer in or near the water because of it
Nice job findin em

trapper2000

« Reply #1767 on: Oct 10, 2021, 05:18 PM »
i have  heard  storys  and seen internet   stories  but i have not seen it personally

https://www.dec.ny.gov/press/123801.html

reeleyz

« Reply #1768 on: Oct 11, 2021, 05:12 AM »
I have not noticed anything. It looks like the first frost is no where in sight either...

bbfrogger

« Reply #1769 on: Oct 11, 2021, 08:39 AM »
No dead deer by me - actually not many live ones in the woods either - hahaha.  Plenty of mosquito's still though !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.