FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Spring is Here: Time to Break Out the Lipless Crankbaits (Blog Post)  (Read 8986 times)

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
Hey everyone.  I blogged about lipless crankbaits.  I hope you like it as much as I had fun writing it.  Here's an excerpt and a link to the full article:

Spring is Here: Time to Break Out the Lipless Crankbaits

Ah, spring is here in the D.C. area.  The cherry blossoms are about to bloom, the forcythias are in bloom, the buds on our trees are about to pop, the robins returned, blue birds are flirting with each other, fish of all species are on the feed, and my lipless crankbaits are screaming out to me.  Not too many fishing patterns get my blood pumping more than when big fish munch on lipless crankbaits.

Not only can you catch good numbers of fish on lipless crankbaits, but big ones too.  This one fell for a Bill Lewis Rat-L-Trap in the Chrome Blue Back color.

In our tidal rivers, blueback herring run into the skinny waters while largemouth bass, chain pickerel, and striped bass wait in ambush.  Upriver, our smallmouth bass are on the feed.  And, in local lakes and ponds, golden shiners swarm in the shallows, with predatory bass and pickerel ready to attack them for a tasty meal.

To see the rest of the article, please visit the following link:
https://fatboysoutdoors.blogspot.com/2019/03/spring-is-here-time-to-break-out.html

Thank you for looking!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.