FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: best fish weighing scale  (Read 1684 times)

yellowned

best fish weighing scale
« on: Sep 13, 2021, 12:58 PM »
Tired of cheep non dependable fish weighing scales. What is the
best and most accurate scales out there under a 100$ dollars.

yellowned

Re: best fish weighing scale
« Reply #2 on: Sep 14, 2021, 03:29 PM »
have you used this scale in the past mac ?

Mac Attack

« Reply #3 on: Sep 14, 2021, 05:57 PM »
have you used this scale in the past mac ?

A buddy has it and loves it.
I’ve seen it but not used it yet.
Looks robust.
It’s waterproof and has a really decent range and accuracy for a fish scale.

Heck, I know you’re tired of cheap scales crapping out.  But this one is cheap enough to try one more.  Not much to lose.

Keep me posted and good luck.

ICEHOLE

« Reply #4 on: Sep 22, 2021, 11:49 AM »
I would not expect anything labled rapala to last a while and do a good job, but my rapala has help up for id say 5+ years now, and everytime i check its accuracy, its dead nuts.
havnt used mine in the salt, so i cannot say if it would hold up in salt (if that matters) only weighs up to 50lbs so if you are fishing trophy striped bass or somthing this wont work on every fish (so we hope  :P)
https://www.amazon.com/Berkley-Digital-Fish-Scale-Tape-50/dp/B07XYR3ZYM/ref=sr_1_15?dchild=1&keywords=rapala+fish+scale&qid=1632329240&sr=8-15
Trout, LMB, SMB, BullHeads, Lakers, Pike, Carp

taxid

« Reply #5 on: Sep 25, 2021, 10:34 PM »
I would not expect anything labled rapala to last a while and do a good job, but my rapala has help up for id say 5+ years now, and everytime i check its accuracy, its dead nuts.
havnt used mine in the salt, so i cannot say if it would hold up in salt (if that matters) only weighs up to 50lbs so if you are fishing trophy striped bass or somthing this wont work on every fish (so we hope  :P)
https://www.amazon.com/Berkley-Digital-Fish-Scale-Tape-50/dp/B07XYR3ZYM/ref=sr_1_15?dchild=1&keywords=rapala+fish+scale&qid=1632329240&sr=8-15

That's what I have and it matched a certified scale I have exactly. Used it a lot to weigh fish on my fish farm.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

filetandrelease

« Reply #6 on: Sep 29, 2021, 09:43 AM »
 I have two old berkley scales , 1 in my carry on bag and another in the boat , both very accurate

mcully

« Reply #7 on: Oct 01, 2021, 06:20 AM »
Check out the scales they use in Major League Fishing. Think they're like $90. Has a clamp to hold fish rather than a hook.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.