FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: It's like it's Christmas: Only three months earlier.  (Read 2858 times)

vancouvercanuck

It's like it's Christmas: Only three months earlier.
« on: Oct 06, 2005, 10:49 AM »
Does it get any better than:

1.) To see Todd Bertuzzi skate onto the ice last night.

2.) See the Canucks beat up on Wayne Gretzky's Coyotes.

3.) Watch the Flames go down in Flames to the Wild.

P.S. Why would Gretzky put himself into this situation of such ridicule?
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
Re: It's like it's Christmas: Only three months earlier.
« Reply #1 on: Oct 06, 2005, 10:59 AM »
Bertuzzi was great!! Too bad for Gretzky but I love the canucks. Flames rule you stinking oilers fan! :P Gretzy will do OK as a coach I think but I don't think he should have taken the job. He was doing fine with the olympic team and the world cup team and the ........goes on forever. I think he should have stayed off the bench.
KRIS

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

Chucker

« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2005, 04:37 PM »
I got to sit in a crowd full of people booing Miro Satan and Zhitnik for leaving Buff... Miro had 4 PIMs, no points.  For being 3k short of a full house, the HSBC was pretty loud last night leadnig up to a 6-4 win.

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #3 on: Oct 07, 2005, 09:38 PM »
Although my Leafs Lost I enjoyed sitting in a room full of Senator fans and watch as their pregame rants about the Sens winning the cup and the leafs not making the playoffs changed as the boys in blue took it to them over the first two and change periods.

Part of me hopes that if the Sens take home first place in the div that the leafs take 8th just so we can knock them out in round one..AGAIN!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.