FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: I WANT MY MONEY BACK......HOCKEY POOL TALK  (Read 2866 times)

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
I WANT MY MONEY BACK......HOCKEY POOL TALK
« on: Oct 08, 2005, 08:08 AM »
I have decide this year that if one of the players I picked yet again decides not to play or to show up at game time. Im going to have to ask him to pay me back the 25$ I lost in my hockey pool. Every year some millionaire holds out for cash while my dreams and $25 go down the drain

This year Ilya Kovolchuk can expect a letter from me......YOU OWE ME $25

;D

Any other of you guys pool junkies. Im in 3 pools this year.

Trophy Hunter639

Re: I WANT MY MONEY BACK......HOCKEY POOL TALK
« Reply #1 on: Oct 08, 2005, 01:51 PM »
I'm in a pool too. $20 entry and I get to pick 20 players and 2 goalies (2points for a win 5 for a shutout) I'm having a tough time picking 20 though gotta think about injuries......Rick Nash and Forsberg for example :-\ If they are both healthy most likely sure bets as far as points go. I think I have 13 players 7 to go and 2 goalies :D

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #2 on: Oct 09, 2005, 09:35 AM »
I do a ton of pre-work so if you need any answers just let me know..unless your in my pool!

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #3 on: Oct 16, 2005, 03:32 PM »
I got my picks in BJ ;D So far I'm in first but you know how fast that can change :-\ How are you making out? There is 18 people in the draft i'm in.

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #4 on: Oct 16, 2005, 05:17 PM »
THe biggest pool Im in has 40 people. Right now Im in 4th place and I just lost Brett Hull to retirement (he gets the next letter). And we are not able to replace or trafe players.

THe second pool Im in only has 18 people as well. Im in 3rd in that pool, luckily I dont have HUll in that one.

good luck

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.