FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hobie Mirage Sport Kayak with Pedal Drive. Loaded!  (Read 135 times)

taxid

Hobie Mirage Sport Kayak with Pedal Drive. Loaded!
« on: May 11, 2024, 09:04 AM »
I hate to part with this as it's deadly for quiet hands free night fishing for bass and includes a portable downrigger, rod holder and ball for trout trolling. I'm doing a house renovation so I need the money. The price is negotiable and local pick up cash only. 

I built an upright seat for it that can be easily removed for transport. The original seat was very low and uncomfortable. This is not a kayak for standing unless one were to build a stand up bar which I was going to do before I put it up for sale.

Also includes high quality paddle that mounts on the side, or can broken down for transport, Humminbird Helix 7 Fishfinder with internally mounted transducer, two Vexilar batteries, Vexilar charger, and an internal battery holder for one battery. Two collapsible lightweight kakak anchors, 50 feet of anchor rope on a spool for one of the anchors and an eyelet on the kayak to thread the anchor rope through.

Self built kayak caddy with high quality wheels also included, and I built stabilizers out of lobster pot floats that come on and go off easily with pins.

If you are not familiar with Hobie kayaks they are top end and not cheap flimsy plastic.

$1200.00 or best offer.

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Mac Attack

Re: Hobie Mirage Sport Kayak with Pedal Drive. Loaded!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2024, 02:13 PM »
Nice rig bud!

taxid

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2024, 05:50 PM »
Nice rig bud!

Thanks Mac. I put a lot of time and money into all the extras I added.

Here is is in the water at an Airbnb in Maine a few years ago. I slayed the largemouth and smallmouth bass at night with a jitterbug.

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2024, 01:05 PM »
Kayak has been sold. Thanks for the interest.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.