FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 09 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread  (Read 418876 times)

bunker killer

Re: 09 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #2550 on: Nov 12, 2009, 11:37 AM »
 Hey Bunker when are you and Moose coming up?    Your missing one of the BEST WEATHER NOVEMBERS EVER MAN!!!  HEY THE WATERS LOW, BUT WHO CARES, THIS WEATHER KICKS BUTT MAN!! I hope it stays warm and dry the rest of the month! It's great , get up here!!!!!!!!!!  :D  The weathers so nice, I polished off a whole 12er of NA's yesterday!!!

Hey Flyswatter, did you see that picture of Fraisers with nobody in it yesterday?
soon I hope, soon!!!

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #2551 on: Nov 12, 2009, 12:37 PM »
soon I hope, soon!!!
  Man is it nice out, Sunny, no wind, in the 50's!!!!  Working in a T-shirt, not as many guys up to bridge today as yesterday Bunker!! Catch ya later man, Say Hi to Mooseman for me.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

bunker killer

« Reply #2552 on: Nov 12, 2009, 12:53 PM »
 Man is it nice out, Sunny, no wind, in the 50's!!!!  Working in a T-shirt, not as many guys up to bridge today as yesterday Bunker!! Catch ya later man, Say Hi to Mooseman for me.
down here today it's cold, windy, and wet. So you know I wish I was there!!!! you should be in third today as "TOP POSTERS"

Flyswatter

« Reply #2553 on: Nov 12, 2009, 01:35 PM »
Yeah Snagger, I saw the picture. I cant get over the nice weather you are having IN THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER. Down here they are calling for 1 to 2" of rain and 40mph gusts in the next 24 hours.

The Mayor

« Reply #2554 on: Nov 12, 2009, 05:00 PM »
Another beautiful day on the Salmon River, in the 50's, no wind & great fishing. Plus I met a real nice guy from Central Square ( Joe). I'll see you monday joe have a great weekend & rest up.   THE  MAYOR

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #2555 on: Nov 12, 2009, 05:07 PM »
excuse me mayor  i never  had the  pleasure of meeting you but i really  enjoy your post  and pictures  i know sooner or later we'll run into  each other,guess i  better carry a extra  cup with my thermos :)
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

SNAGGER

« Reply #2556 on: Nov 12, 2009, 05:12 PM »
   Another good day of steelhead fishing by the guys staying here!
   What a great stretch of sunny dry weather we have been having, fishing was good at all ends of the River today with most guys hooking up atleast 5 or 6 times, heres a pic from today.

Kevin from Maine holding a couple him & Wayne landed today!
 They have been up all week and released everything until today, great fish guys! My camera battery died as I was taking these pictures, sorry Wayne!

The "Mayor's" latest catch & release victim!!!

Just looked at the latest computer models on that big storm. A new powerful Jet stream is going to pick it up and push it out to sea, not affecting us with anything other than a few clouds this weekend!  GREAT!!!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

The Mayor

« Reply #2557 on: Nov 12, 2009, 07:06 PM »
excuse me mayor  i never  had the  pleasure of meeting you but i really  enjoy your post  and pictures  i know sooner or later we'll run into  each other,guess i  better carry a extra  cup with my thermos :)
Hi Trapper,          Looking forward to meeting you & I'm glad you enjoy my posts & pictures. I also enjoy your posts as well. It's hard to believe we've never met' I've been fishing the Salmon River, Oswego River & many of the creeks for quite some time ( yrs & yrs ). I've known snagger since the early 90's & he's like the son I never had. Anyway, I had a full thermos of coffee with me today & no one to share it with. I carry an extra cup with me at all times. Good luck fishing.    THE  MAYOR

creekchubjoe

« Reply #2558 on: Nov 12, 2009, 07:32 PM »
Another beautiful day on the Salmon River, in the 50's, no wind & great fishing. Plus I met a real nice guy from Central Square ( Joe). I'll see you monday joe have a great weekend & rest up.   THE  MAYOR
Mayor it was nice meeting you as well today . Thanks for the tips today .  I appreciate it, its nice meeting people that are willing to help and give thier knowledge to others. Ill be up monday for sure prob around 12 or 1pm have to finish up some loose ends with the biz after the wknd. see you then. Thanks again

SNAGGER

« Reply #2559 on: Nov 12, 2009, 07:52 PM »
  Big Numbers report: Got 2 guys left from a bigger group in the back cabin that fished the Pulaski pools today with egg sacs! Said it was non stop action with Dime bright chrome cookie cutter 8-10lbers! Between the 2 of them, they said they landed 23. I might have to ditch my Yard work for that kind of action, hope there still there for me next week! Heck with the Rain, EVERBODY is HAPPY with 335cfs!!!!  Hey Joe Dirt, I forgot, one my guests caught and released a nice 10+lb. brown yesterday too!  ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

The Mayor

« Reply #2560 on: Nov 12, 2009, 08:04 PM »
Mayor it was nice meeting you as well today . Thanks for the tips today .  I appreciate it, its nice meeting people that are willing to help and give thier knowledge to others. Ill be up monday for sure prob around 12 or 1pm have to finish up some loose ends with the biz after the wknd. see you then. Thanks again
Hey Creekchubjoe,            I enjoy helping guys out & sharing info to better there success. Looking forward to monday. Hope your finger is feeling better,after trying to land that smokin chromer. Hoping monday will be your day to land a beautiful STEELHEAD. Your friend,    THE  MAYOR

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
« Reply #2561 on: Nov 12, 2009, 08:16 PM »
Joe Dirt loves those fattie Browns, Snagger...  Especially the double-digit ones!

My buddy's been up there the past two days and had some good action too...

Said there were browns landed all over the place, and he got some nice ones himself.  Stillwaiting for the pics to appear on my phone any minute now.  

I will be creeping around your street tomorrow night after work.

Keep an eye out for the Mercedes with the Thomas & Thomas sticker on the back  :P

(I'm kidding man.  I noticed tonight that my truck will pass 200,000mi on the drive from Albany tomorrow night)
"Once in awhile you get shown the light...  In the strangest of places if you look at it right..."    -J. Garcia

SNAGGER

« Reply #2562 on: Nov 12, 2009, 08:28 PM »
Joe Dirt loves those fattie Browns, Snagger...  Especially the double-digit ones!

My buddy's been up there the past two days and had some good action too...

Said there were browns landed all over the place, and he got some nice ones himself.  Stillwaiting for the pics to appear on my phone any minute now.  

I will be creeping around your street tomorrow night after work.

Keep an eye out for the Mercedes with the Thomas & Thomas sticker on the back  :P

(I'm kidding man.  I noticed tonight that my truck will pass 200,000mi on the drive from Albany tomorrow night)
 When you get the pictures, put a few of them up, most of my guys have been releasing them and don't carry camera's!  THANKS MAN!!!!!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

« Reply #2563 on: Nov 12, 2009, 08:31 PM »
  3 days and still no update at the DSR, are they closed for the season or just hogging all the fish!!!!!  :w00t:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

lehigh vally

« Reply #2564 on: Nov 13, 2009, 05:38 AM »
Hay Snagger for got to call this week to tell you that  I will be up tonight. See ya later!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.