FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 4025 times)

rivereddy

Re: 9/11
« Reply #15 on: Sep 12, 2019, 02:14 PM »
A couple years ago, we stopped by the Flight 93 Memorial Site about 2 months before it officially opened.  The parking area was nearly full with cars bearing plates from all over the U.S.  Although the crowd was huge, there few sounds other than the shuffling of feet and muted voices.  On that day, in that place, there were no strangers...

rivereddy

taxid

« Reply #16 on: Sep 13, 2019, 10:45 AM »
A couple years ago, we stopped by the Flight 93 Memorial Site about 2 months before it officially opened.  The parking area was nearly full with cars bearing plates from all over the U.S.  Although the crowd was huge, there few sounds other than the shuffling of feet and muted voices.  On that day, in that place, there were no strangers...

rivereddy

Glad other hear it Eddy. Judging by coverage I was worried people had forgotten.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

« Reply #17 on: Sep 13, 2019, 10:46 AM »
Taxid - I just think the towers stand out because they were in NY, in the middle of the city and its where it all began.

Absolutely. Like I said a better visual.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

icefisher47

« Reply #18 on: Sep 16, 2019, 03:58 AM »
They were very brave men and women taking down that plane. To bad the country can’t come back together like they did on 9/12
Take a kid fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.