FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sebago lake bait shops  (Read 7846 times)

13fish

Sebago lake bait shops
« on: Jul 21, 2010, 12:38 PM »
I'm heading up to Sebago lake next week. Are there any bait shops on the west side on the lake off Rt114? My google search only came up with one on the east side, roughly 30 minutes away from where I'll be staying.

tbtool

• Its hard being this addicted to fishing
Re: Sebago lake bait shops
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2010, 03:13 PM »
Jordans store or MCW bait and tackle
Tight lines

Todd

13fish

« Reply #2 on: Jul 21, 2010, 07:10 PM »
Looks like Jordans store it is. It's only ~5miles from the cabin (I'll be somewhat north). You wouldn't happen to know if they sell shiners do you? Thanks for the info. Also, does anyone know where to pick up some lobsters and steamers up there? ;)

LadyLaker

« Reply #3 on: Jul 21, 2010, 07:33 PM »
Looks like Jordans store it is. It's only ~5miles from the cabin (I'll be somewhat north). You wouldn't happen to know if they sell shiners do you? Thanks for the info. Also, does anyone know where to pick up some lobsters and steamers up there? ;)

What town will you be staying in??? Sebago, Naples or Bridgton?

13fish

« Reply #4 on: Jul 21, 2010, 09:49 PM »
What town will you be staying in??? Sebago, Naples or Bridgton?

The address states Sebago. The house is right on the lake in the north west corner.

LadyLaker

« Reply #5 on: Jul 22, 2010, 06:52 AM »
The address states Sebago. The house is right on the lake in the north west corner.

Well theres a place almost acrossed the street from Sebago Elementary School (Rt 114) that  sells lobsters! not sure about steamers :-\

BUT the good news is, that where your staying is probably within 15-20 min. drive to places where you can get both! ;D

fishlessman

« Reply #6 on: Jul 22, 2010, 07:22 AM »
they have the clams about half the time and the price is pretty good for the lobster in the area its in, i think lobster was 3.99 a pound last weekend. did jordans put his tank back in, last time i looked he didnt have it in back. mcw always has it

TightLines

« Reply #7 on: Jul 22, 2010, 09:39 PM »
Are you driving up the turnpike? If so you will drive right by me on the way to the lake. I have about 4 dozen in my bait tank you can have for free. I was going to clean it out this weekend and put them back into the pond but will hold them for you if you want.
Salmon jump at the site of my boat. ;D

Feeding Eagles one pike at a time. ;D

13fish

« Reply #8 on: Jul 23, 2010, 10:36 AM »
Are you driving up the turnpike? If so you will drive right by me on the way to the lake. I have about 4 dozen in my bait tank you can have for free. I was going to clean it out this weekend and put them back into the pond but will hold them for you if you want.

Tightlines, thanks for the offer but I'm in a  convoy of in-laws. Pulling off the route would confuse them to no end!

fishman11

« Reply #9 on: Aug 05, 2013, 10:22 AM »
what kind of baitfish are in this lake
 ??? ??? ???

Steel Nuttz

« Reply #10 on: Aug 05, 2013, 01:46 PM »
We've had good luck with shiners in Sebago.  If they don't have them in sebago, go to naples bait and tackle on rte 35 in Naples.
Thanks...Hey, I guess they're right - senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose.  I'll be right back.  Don't you go dying on me!

fish wayniac

« Reply #11 on: Aug 05, 2013, 04:16 PM »
Im not sure that Jordans store has shiners. Mcw bait and tackle has shiners and suckers. They are located in standish on rte 114 close to rte .35 near the sebago station lsunch. Good luck.

rude the dude

• when can we go again?
« Reply #12 on: Aug 05, 2013, 06:59 PM »
if you pay more than 3 bucks a pound for lobster you paid to much. 8)

fishman11

« Reply #13 on: Aug 05, 2013, 08:31 PM »
im fishing a tounament in september for bass and i wanted to know what to use (artificial only)
 ;D

tbtool

• Its hard being this addicted to fishing
« Reply #14 on: Aug 06, 2013, 12:35 PM »
there is a lobsta place right at the intersection of 114 and 11. 
Tight lines

Todd

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.