FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Picture Posting Instructions  (Read 65684 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Picture Posting Instructions
« Reply #15 on: Jul 27, 2004, 05:56 PM »
Hoagie, Let me check out Mystic...Haven't used it in a while...mostly I use Photobucket.

I'll get back to you shortly.
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #16 on: Aug 16, 2004, 07:51 PM »
Sorry guys, I let this one slip my mind. Not hard to do at my age. ::)

I don't know what you're doing wrong other than this possibility;

Maybe you haven't properly uploaded your photos to a web storage site, that is ...Photobucket or Mystic.

I checked my album on Mystic and on right clicking a full sized photo, the "Copy Image Location " command  comes up as always in the dialog box.

I suggest going through the instructions again ...step by step ....let me know exactly where you have a problem.
RG

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

TJ

« Reply #17 on: Aug 16, 2004, 10:02 PM »
My 2 cents, photobucket is by far the easiest to use,
they give you the links under you pic and
very easy to resize if you want.

archbishop

« Reply #18 on: Mar 28, 2005, 03:06 PM »
personally i love photobucket.com havnt had a problem yet

wormwigglr

« Reply #19 on: Apr 11, 2005, 06:35 PM »
i'm using photobucket and i don't get the tab that says copy image location either. i have been trying to load a pic to show up when i post but it's not happening, what do i have to do to get it to appear?

Fisher50

« Reply #20 on: Apr 11, 2005, 06:46 PM »
Ditto.  There is no "copy image location."  Windows XP, photos loaded into photobucket.com.
"But she's in good shape for the shape she's in...cause she's been through the fire before, and I believe she can take a whole lot more...So we raise her up every morning, we take her down every night, we don't let her touch the ground, and we fold her up right...on second thought, I do like to brag, cause I'm mighty proud of that ragged old flag." -Johnny Cash

wormwigglr

« Reply #21 on: Apr 11, 2005, 06:48 PM »
i got windows 2000 and photos in photobucket as well.

Chucker

« Reply #22 on: Apr 11, 2005, 08:16 PM »
Once you have your image uploaded to Photobucket, simply copy the text in the field located next to the Img label.  It'll look something like this-

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/echucker/mendon.jpg[/IMG]
Paste that into your post on MFF, MHF, or IS, and you're good to go.

Fisher50

« Reply #23 on: Apr 11, 2005, 09:32 PM »
Thanks, Chucker.  YOU THE MAN. 
"But she's in good shape for the shape she's in...cause she's been through the fire before, and I believe she can take a whole lot more...So we raise her up every morning, we take her down every night, we don't let her touch the ground, and we fold her up right...on second thought, I do like to brag, cause I'm mighty proud of that ragged old flag." -Johnny Cash

Smelt1

• Born to fish,forced to work!
« Reply #24 on: Sep 04, 2005, 05:27 PM »
OK I can down load only one picture per post how do you get multiple pictures per post ?
Bubba

Scott

• Administrator
  • Jig Jig for a big pig
« Reply #25 on: Sep 04, 2005, 06:17 PM »
Just enter another url with the img tags like below, please place each on a new line or it will span too wide for the forum.

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/scott/picure1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/scott/picure2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/scott/picure3.jpg[/IMG]

-Scott

Smelt1

• Born to fish,forced to work!
« Reply #26 on: Sep 07, 2005, 04:54 PM »
Scott not being computer savvy I usually copy my URL then paste it in my posts,is it possible to copy and paste more than one address?Or do I have to write down the addresses then post them? If I minimize the MFF post to go back to photobucket and get another picture my post deletes itsself.I thought I could go into my post and make edits like adding another picture but it seems that editing ones post is no longer an option.
Bubba

Scott

• Administrator
  • Jig Jig for a big pig
« Reply #27 on: Sep 07, 2005, 05:55 PM »
You can't copy mulitple urls from the browser address bar at one time unless you would have the urls in text document already. You shouldn't have any trouble switching between a photobucket window and the mff post window by either selecting them from the taskbar or using the minimize/maximize browser buttons to get at them. Your post won't delete unless you would close the window.

-Scott

salmon44

« Reply #28 on: Apr 09, 2006, 05:59 AM »
Please help!  I signed up for photobucket and have gone through all the steps NUMEROUS times to attach a photo without success.  Everything goes fine right up to inserting image however when I preview it before I post it, I keep getting the red X.  I have windows xp and would love to post photos but that finally X is very frustrating.  Even when I click on the X show picture, nothing happens???  Hopefully someone knows what to do, thanks.

Chucker

« Reply #29 on: Apr 09, 2006, 10:02 AM »
salmon44, go ahead and attempt to post here, and then we can try to help you out.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.