FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sabres vs. Hurricanes  (Read 20530 times)

devil-man

Re: Sabres vs. Hurricanes
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2006, 04:50 AM »
Can't blame Miller even if it was a easy goal to stop, he made 31 saves. NOT BAD.

I'm not the biggest hockey fan in the world, but Miller has me thoroughly impressed.
I'll be watching the home game tonight.
GO SABRES!

Chucker

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2006, 05:44 AM »
Am I the only one going again?

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 07:26 AM »
Go Oilers...the way they are playing right now it does not matter who wins the Sabres Caines series....the oil and unstoppabel...I keep looking for a #99 on the ice

blaque

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2006, 08:19 AM »
Yeah if the sabres dont make it, theres no one id rather see win it more than Edmonton. Again, if it aint the sabres.........put that cup back in the hands of the canadians for a while. Lord Stanleys Cup and North Carolina? OR Aneheim?..........just dont mix with me. If you cant skate or Ice fish on your local ponds or lakes in the winter months, you have no business hoisting the stanley cup. Stick to your baseball.........its about as eventful as your change of seasons  ::) ::) (Im saying this all light heartedly so relax Ya'll...... Ya hear? lol)

FarginIcehole

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2006, 04:34 PM »
sabres 4-2 with an empty net goal is my prediction!!!!!

Kyle

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2006, 07:01 PM »
dosent matter, oilers are taking the cup this year  ;D

Chucker

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2006, 10:50 PM »
7 games to go, and 7 goals scored.  I picked up a Lucky 7's on the way home, just in case.

Friday is gonna be pure craziness!

Chucker

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2006, 05:30 AM »
7 games to go?

Just wondering?

Go Sabres!

Mac

There were 7 to go nine hours to go.  Not any more  8)

Tallinder's in a sling.  Kalinin's still in a cast.  Numminen is day-to-day.  Can't we dress a forward as a defensemen for chrissakes? 

scansy

• IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2006, 06:06 AM »
I'd like to see the Sabers win.  I know some people from Buffalo and have spent some time there and like the city.  Besides, it will make the city forget wide right and foot in the crease.

OK, maybe they won't forget - but things will be less painful.

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2006, 07:21 AM »
7 games to go?

For those who still are not sure..I think he meant 7 wins still to go before you can hoist Lord Stanley.....and now there are 6

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2006, 08:43 AM »
Your right guys I believe he will use a forward to fill the spot kinda like the Powerplay.
Man was it a physical game?
Have to say that thats what ya get when the games are called different than the regular season.
I do not find the sabres to be a cheap team AT ALL!, but roy throwing that punch on staal and the elbow on commodore were NEEDED. It will begin to get cheap if they do not step in.
I found the physical play by carolina at the end to be an attempt for an injury for the next game.

Whats up with the goalie contact near or after the whistle?

Go Sabres ghame 5or 6 V
Internet heros give it a rest!

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2006, 08:54 AM »
I disagree with the attempt to injure part..I dont think these guys are out to injure each other but the idea is if you know your opponent is hurt...then hit them where they are hurt and make them remember you...That way they slow down and worry about being hut more then the puck..

I do think it's funny how....I took all this Flack when Tucker took a cheap shot on the Sabres yet a Sabre lays a Cheap shot (or two) and all is Justified.... ;D

I Like the sabres, and I wan them to win this series, but I want Edmonton to win the Cup.....I Just hope Sabres fans have a bit more respect then the Ducks fans...no more Booing of our National Anthem

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2006, 10:36 AM »
we here in the WNY area actually consider Canada as our 51st state

I dont know if I should take that as a compliment or not... ;D

But seriously, I have never heard any booing of our anthem out of Buffalo, but as i siad it has happened this year in Aneheim and I know it happend in previous seasons as well with other cities

Then again not to be out done...I think the Habs fans gave it to jersey a few years back as well.

I always welcome you Buffaloers on my lakes....Hell Im currently looking at purchasing a fishing lodge and if I do I will be stuck with you guys year round... ;D

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2006, 03:14 PM »
Man the sabres are too small to paly that style of hockey, even a field mouse will bite ya if you corner it or abuse it.
Then why did ya see all those head shots in game #2???
Couple of sabres players have had concussions? and they are goal scores?
Tell it to stillman and commodore?

Hey Kingston, love the hip let er be! enjoy the series, buffalo edmonton will be a great series!
Internet heros give it a rest!

Chucker

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2006, 04:29 PM »
I dont know if I should take that as a compliment or not... ;D

But seriously, I have never heard any booing of our anthem out of Buffalo, but as i siad it has happened this year in Aneheim and I know it happend in previous seasons as well with other cities

I sing it every night I'm at the games, unless we're playing a Canadian opponent.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.