FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: were are all the jerseyens  (Read 3981 times)

bayonne

were are all the jerseyens
« on: Jun 20, 2004, 09:23 PM »
havent seen much from yus lets keep are state board moving

JigAwhopper

• MFF Mod Team
Re: were are all the jerseyens
« Reply #1 on: Jun 21, 2004, 06:47 AM »
Yeah,  rrright,   I think everyone is on vacation.  Does not seem like there is a lot of foot traffic on this board as it used to.   That's too bad.  I have to go to anglerworld.com to get more updated reports on NJ lakes.  Perhaps nobody wants to share their secret spots until the tournament is over   :).           J
GONE FISH'G.......

mark mercer

• Team Mercer
« Reply #2 on: Jun 21, 2004, 01:08 PM »
i agree where is everyone dang

bayonne

« Reply #3 on: Jun 21, 2004, 01:25 PM »
im glad im not the only one that was seeing alot less activity thiers only a couple of us at do post or reply regular and share info i am glad to help anybody and am greatfull  for any i get in return

fishkopp

• Team Extreme
« Reply #4 on: Jun 22, 2004, 05:41 PM »
a good rule of thumb

When the fishing is good the boards are slow , keep a tight light boyz  and hook'em hard .

MikeThePike

• Any signs of ice yet?
« Reply #5 on: Jun 25, 2004, 02:47 PM »
Either the fishing is good and thats keeping ppl from posting or its been bad and no one wants to post  :)
Chasing them pigs with fins!

AK isn't coming soon enough....can't wait to fight with 1 grizzly for 100,000 fish instead of 1,000 snaggers for 10.

bayonne

« Reply #6 on: Jun 25, 2004, 04:04 PM »
hey mike you have to use a cooler and a airater i keep them for days like that the only thing is the warter gets very cold when its airated you have to acrament them to the wamer lake warter the best ones are the 12 volt but those box models that run on d bat. work ok fore one day use just keep acramenting the warter and yull be fine shiners a floating bait bucket does fine once at the lake and yyour dead herring  will  catch loads of fish in salt warter or round valley for lakers just keep in zip lock on ice but dont freeze them

mark mercer

• Team Mercer
« Reply #7 on: Jun 26, 2004, 10:39 AM »
i bought two dozen herring hte other week and used a mr bubbles not even one of them died so im sure that works good and you should keep trying it

MikeThePike

• Any signs of ice yet?
« Reply #8 on: Jun 27, 2004, 06:29 PM »
I salted the herring to use once I finally get out for fluke. I think the problem was lack of oxygen but I still would have expected them to live more than like 10-15 minutes.

Once I get my truck I'll be putting a cooler in the back and modify it with a pump and aerator to keep bait as well as fish alive.

AK isn't coming soon enough....can't wait to fight with 1 grizzly for 100,000 fish instead of 1,000 snaggers for 10.

bayonne

« Reply #9 on: Jun 27, 2004, 09:06 PM »
hey guys still not seeing any action were is everyone

mark mercer

• Team Mercer
« Reply #10 on: Jun 28, 2004, 01:44 PM »
went out to swartswood this weekend for the night cap we got some crappie but none of hte walleye which i was targeting. seems there is alot of baitfish there since the water is alive with them at night. anyway i did manage to actually catch a herring on a bomber which was interesting. not to bad of a night but would have liked to see some walleye action.

MikeThePike

• Any signs of ice yet?
« Reply #11 on: Jun 28, 2004, 01:54 PM »
Tried Monksville for a few hours and nothing so I headed over to Echo Lake Resivior. Caught about a dozen small crappies and over 3 dozen perch (all within a little over an hour) including this nice 12 1/2 incher:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.