FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 09 Salmon River Salmon and Steelhead BS Thread on the NY page!  (Read 4320 times)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
 Check out the Salmon River Salmon and Steelhead BS Thread for updated river reports and discussions on the Famous salmon River in upstate NY. THANKS, Hope you have a great season if you come out our way!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

Re: ANY STEELHEADERS OVER HERE!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2009, 01:42 AM »
There's got to be one over here?
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

taxid

« Reply #2 on: Apr 02, 2009, 07:52 AM »
There's got to be one over here?

No steelhead rivers in Mass that I know of when I lived there.  I would think someone would drive over to NY but I don't know.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

BOULDERDASH

« Reply #3 on: Apr 02, 2009, 10:29 AM »
i make trips out that way in the fall but i gave up on the spring trips
i find it hard to get good water levels  due to frequent rain  its great though if you  hit just right

SNAGGER

« Reply #4 on: Apr 03, 2009, 12:03 AM »
i make trips out that way in the fall but i gave up on the spring trips
i find it hard to get good water levels  due to frequent rain  its great though if you  hit just right
Keep an eye on the thread, we talk about weather/water levels all the time!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

« Reply #5 on: Apr 04, 2009, 12:38 AM »
UPDATE: The fish are running!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

« Reply #6 on: Apr 08, 2009, 12:25 AM »
    Creeks are on fire!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

BOULDERDASH

« Reply #7 on: Apr 08, 2009, 01:00 AM »
you have to tell us the day before its good so we can get there when its good, otherwise we will be a day late
and we will here the famous fishing quote ya should have here yesterday the place was on fire.

SNAGGER

Re: ANY STEELHEADERS OR LAKE O TROLLERS OVER HERE!
« Reply #8 on: Apr 10, 2009, 12:57 AM »
you have to tell us the day before its good so we can get there when its good, otherwise we will be a day late
and we will here the famous fishing quote ya should have here yesterday the place was on fire.
Your right it is tricky up here. your always welcome to call my house 315 298 3248 for an updated report!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

Re: ANY STEELHEADERS OR LAKE O TROLLERS OVER HERE!
« Reply #9 on: Apr 12, 2009, 12:21 AM »
 I forgot to say, for the last 3 weeks or so the shoreline trollers have been doing GREAT on browns and now there picking up some SALMON!  :thumbup_smilie:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

BOULDERDASH

« Reply #10 on: Apr 12, 2009, 09:41 AM »
i saw that thread . its not normal ?

SNAGGER

« Reply #11 on: Apr 12, 2009, 10:01 PM »
i saw that thread . its not normal ?
That's Funny!  Just a bunch of guys having a good time talking to each other! It always gets a little off track when people have cabin fever!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2009, 01:49 AM »
  Hope some of you enjoyed our NY. Steelhead thread! Have great year & catch a couple Wachusettes lakers for me!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

Re: 09 Salmon River Salmon and Steelhead BS Thread on the NY page!
« Reply #13 on: Aug 10, 2009, 12:21 AM »
   Lake trolling is really picking up and the river fishing isn't that far behind!  GOOD LUCK BOYS!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

BOULDERDASH

Re: 09 Salmon River Salmon and Steelhead BS Thread on the NY page!
« Reply #14 on: Aug 10, 2009, 04:32 PM »
so is what going on this year, you guys doubled the licence fee and posted most of the lower river . do have a trout salmon stamp also ? and the portly angler was sold to the enemy to increase  the goose stepping  patrpls up and down the river. soulds like alot of fun   >:(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.