FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Quiet???  (Read 1973 times)

Koffee Kat

Quiet???
« on: Jul 16, 2008, 12:54 PM »
Been quiet here forum-wise, eh?  Does this mean more people out fishing & less sitting around there computer, or just nobody has anything to say about this year's fishing?  We need some reports so we all know what's going on out there! Let's get em' out!  What's happening at Pigeon? Gull?  Battle? Buck? Isle?  Wabamun?  Pot-holes?  ANYWHERE?  Someone out there knows............

King Fisher

• Born to FISH forced to WORK!
Re: Quiet???
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2008, 11:45 PM »
This forum is brutal, I agree.

Got out to Wolf lake, caught a few walleye kept 3   <43cm  with the tags.  All the pike were tiny!  I dont think we got one over 5lbs........  We did have lots of action though.  Better than a kick in the pants.

TheSylvanSpinner

« Reply #2 on: Jul 22, 2008, 08:53 AM »
It's quiet cause everyone is busy in the summer, i haven't been able to get out much the Chuckwagon Tour takes up a lot of my time in the summer. I fish Sylvan every odd evening even if it's only from the pier and the action is really good, you can easily catch 10-15 Walleye in a couple hours and maybe 1 or 2 keeper Pike in a couple hours.

Koffee Kat

« Reply #3 on: Jul 22, 2008, 03:27 PM »
King Fisher;  Can you get more than 1 walleye tag per person?  How did they taste?  Worth the money to get the draw out of Wolf?

Sylvan;  I'll be driving by your neck of the woods in less than a week & may hit Sylvan Lake for a quick spell on the way, but haven't been there before...  Where's a good spot for off-shore fishing on a weekday?

ULTRAlite

• 24" Bowz or Bust...
« Reply #4 on: Jul 23, 2008, 12:17 AM »
Been quiet here forum-wise, eh?  Does this mean more people out fishing & less sitting around there computer, or just nobody has anything to say about this year's fishing?  We need some reports so we all know what's going on out there! Let's get em' out!  What's happening at Pigeon? Gull?  Battle? Buck? Isle?  Wabamun?  Pot-holes?  ANYWHERE?  Someone out there knows............

Swing by now and then - just to add my 2cents.  Don't have a desk job anymore = less time cruising forums  :'(

TheSylvanSpinner

« Reply #5 on: Jul 23, 2008, 01:26 PM »
King Fisher;  Can you get more than 1 walleye tag per person?  How did they taste?  Worth the money to get the draw out of Wolf?

Sylvan;  I'll be driving by your neck of the woods in less than a week & may hit Sylvan Lake for a quick spell on the way, but haven't been there before...  Where's a good spot for off-shore fishing on a weekday?

Fish from shore right at the pier by the Smugglers Inn on Lakeshore drive, it's really good for Walleye and the odd Pike

Koffee Kat

« Reply #6 on: Jul 23, 2008, 02:35 PM »
Thanks Sylvan, i'll let you know how it goes...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.