FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Andrew's 2006 Ontario Fishing Reports(Thursday Night Troutin June 15, 06 PG.2)  (Read 3719 times)

tip-uptwo

Re: Andrew's 2006 Ontario Fishing Reports(Beautiful weekend)
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2006, 09:14 PM »
What a beautiful weekend 8)

Weather was hot, fish were caught, and the camera batteries died the 1st afternoon of the trip :D .........  :blink: :unsure:

Got up to the lake at 6:00pm and rigged up ASAP...Loaded the boat, then unloaded the car (  ;) .... :D ).

The pike were active and smacking everything we threw at em'...at one point I wondered how any other specie of fish could live in the lake with so many pike...lost count at about 13 :P then as the night moved on swiched to walleye tactics..

Action played through until tonight, unfortunatly pics are very few   :P

pike....

dock....

Our rig

Minnows in the creek...(All were sweeped up by the minnow scene :lol: )

Cruisin for walleye!
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/tip-up/?action=view&current=TheCottage029.flv

-Andrew

fishinboy

• Team MI
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2006, 01:05 AM »
Nice pics, man.  I'm jealous of all the pike that you guys are catching!  8) I've only caught three this year so far, lol. Did you catch any eyes?
Ryan

tip-uptwo

« Reply #17 on: Jun 07, 2006, 08:04 PM »
Managed to land a few kitties tonight. Nothing big, all were 1-4 pounds and a 6....Worms and liver skewered on a mustad circlce hook(weighted with an egg sinker) seemed to have been the hot bait.

Also did a little clean-up of the area, d**n place is mess :?

-Andrew

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
Re: Andrew's 2006 Ontario Fishing Reports(Deschenes cats)
« Reply #18 on: Jun 07, 2006, 08:37 PM »
not bad, at least you managed to get 'ol Mr. Whiskers there and a little clean up to they don't post the land.  :thumbup_smilie: nice job, if everyone would pick up the trash instead of throw it on the ground we would have more fishing the hunting grounds to enjoy.  :afro:
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

tip-uptwo

Hailed off to a small creek in Quebec this morning (Only 10 minutes away  :D) to do a bit of trouting....

I arrived to my spot and started casting a small panther martin spinner in the pools..Almost right away I had a small speckle hooked up on my line trying to flee downstrem..

No more specs were caught but the bows kept me busy  :-\

Enjoy!

-Andrew

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
Nice fish Andrew! :thumbup_smilie:

Bartman44

Real  nice looking  spot and nice fish as well. Wish my rivers looked that clear, they're running dirty right now.

tip-uptwo

Tried a new spot tonight hoping to get into some of the decent trout that the creeks holds.No fish were being kept tonight, I was on a mission to catch a big bow. The current was strong which had me thinking about moving upstream a  few times  :-/... but since I was already there why not giver a go :P

Wipped a Mepps 1 Black Fury a couple of times downstream letting the blades spin with the currents movement ..almost immediatly I had a fish on and in the net.

A little later on in the evening the trout had lock jaw and would not nip a fly...I downsized to the smallest jig in the box, tipping it with a berkley honey worm...Proved to be the trick ;D ;)

I called it a night around 8 ish..No big trout tonight although ended it with a nice little spec..

Might giver a go tommorow or on the weekend...Hope to get into some big Ottawa river cats Saturday....Walleye Sunday  ???

Thanks for reading!

-Andrew

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
Very nice trout Andrew! :)

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
Nice fish man! Tight Lines

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.