FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Back, Looking for company??  (Read 4951 times)

dickbaker

Re: Back, Looking for company??
« Reply #15 on: Jul 14, 2017, 02:38 PM »
Crayfish     Thanks for the friendly response at CU.   Its amazing that RAZ as second in command wasn't happy either.   Seemed overkill when it all resulted because I simply quoted a report from biologists at Lake Superior.  It was simply intended to be a discussion point not hoping for hate mail!
I've become more active with MFF and Fishing Lake Champlain Proboards  Champlain United predecessor) and happy about it.
Thanks again
Dick

mudchuck

« Reply #16 on: Jul 17, 2017, 05:41 AM »
Overreaction caused you to be booted is not something to be taken lightly and I believe that forum will suffer because of the shortsightedness

dickbaker

« Reply #17 on: Jul 17, 2017, 04:32 PM »
Overreaction caused you to be booted is not something to be taken lightly and I believe that forum will suffer because of the shortsightedness

Mudchuck!   Thanks!    Glad you and maybe Crayfish and PB might join us at Fishing Lake Champlain Proboards.  But I want to keep our residence at Vt. Myfishfinder!   For most  Vermont fisher people this is the place to be. 
Dick

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #18 on: Jul 17, 2017, 05:12 PM »
I checked out the FLCP site you mentioned.  Other than your half dozen posts today, nobody's used it for months.  Dead fish (and forums) are no fun???  8)
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

dickbaker

« Reply #19 on: Jul 17, 2017, 06:47 PM »
I checked out the FLCP site you mentioned.  Other than your half dozen posts today, nobody's used it for months.  Dead fish (and forums) are no fun???  8)

sorry that you feel that way?   I don't think that Fishing Lake Champlain proboards  will be dead forum unless you try to make it that?  Its just a good alternative to Big Lake salmon and Lake Trout  fishing! Not really a replacement for VtMFF?

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #20 on: Jul 17, 2017, 08:03 PM »
It's not about what I feel, look at the dates on the posts.  :)
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

dickbaker

« Reply #21 on: Jul 18, 2017, 07:26 AM »
 ::)  Yup!  Sure is slow right now.  BUT,  in its heyday Fishing Lake Champlain proboards  netted  6,000 threads and 56,000 posts!!
        I hope that , as warm water fishing, replaces big lake trolling,  Fishing Lake Champlain will attract more threads and posts ,  that I hope, will
        also be posted at Vt myfishfinder.  Sure would provide a great team for all of Vermont!

Dick

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.