The Fisherman's Wharf > MyFishFinder Polls

POLL - Most popular freshwater fish?

<< < (2/17) > >>

Chuckles:
Well so far Bass and Crappies/Bluegills are tied for first place. Took the grandson fishing yesterday for the first time this spring. (6yrs. old,made for a good memory) His vote would be bluegills too.

wny angler:
crappies and steelhead for me  ::)

with the crowded conditions on most ny tributarys i would think trout and salmon would be up near the top of the list   :-\

fishkopp:
Muskie ,Musky , tiger muskie . barred muskie ,clear muskie , spotted muskie  and did I mention muskie ?

Every thing else is just bait .

Let'em go and Let'em grow

Mike k

Fat Boy:

--- Quote from: sbfpa_Mike on Apr 11, 2004, 09:55 AM ---In my former life (when I lived in MN) this is the order of time spent for the particular species.  Sometimes,  like in winter I would be targeting Gills and Pike/Bass.

Pike,  Bass,  Gills,  Crappies,    Walleye

Now that I live in PA,  I am going through an identity crisis.  I need to start catching fish and then I will get more serious about which type of fish I really want to get after.

--- End quote ---

Mike, you are 2 hours away from one of the best smallie rivers in the nation, the Susquehanna.  That is where you need to be.  And, you can hone your skills for catching then on the Delaware and other local streams which I hear are pretty darn good as well.

icebraker:
Walleye rules. Northerns are in there toooo ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version