FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: BYE BYE BIRDIES  (Read 3244 times)

northrn-duck-assassin

Re: BYE BYE BIRDIES
« Reply #15 on: Sep 04, 2014, 02:49 PM »
I probably walked right by you when i had to walk back to the truck 10 minutes before shooting time to grab my liscense/wallet out of the truck. I was east of the middle of the field. (East of the wet hole). Group of four of us. I accessed from the east side. Might go tomorrow, not sure just yet.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Teacherpreacher

« Reply #16 on: Sep 06, 2014, 07:03 AM »
I had my dolly with camo umbrella attached for shade. If you were just west of my buddy you did some fine shooting.
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #17 on: Sep 06, 2014, 07:58 AM »
Yup! I remember seeing that little rig! My buddy was talkin bout it all day wanting to make one. Pretty cool idea. We were the group that was just west of you guys. Had a group of two guys that sat next to ech other inbetween us. We faired well.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Teacherpreacher

« Reply #18 on: Sep 06, 2014, 09:11 AM »
Been using dolly set up for about 10 years. My good friend that got killed last year on his wedding night when he stopped to help a woman who's car died was the one that turned me on to it. Picked it up at Menards. Has fat tires you air up. Put a piece of 1/2 inch plywood on bottom about 20" wide. Set my small cooler on bottom, bucket on top and bungee cord them to dolly. Slide gun and umbrella on either side of bucket and cooler. Bag of decoys strap over handle. Attached flag pole holder  to back of handle where umbrella handle fits into. Can turn flag holder left or right and back and forth as sun moves. With shade has to be 10 degrees cooler. Pulls well with fat tires.
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

DanO2013

« Reply #19 on: Sep 06, 2014, 12:43 PM »
went out for the doves myself on the 3rd, took my buddy for his bday here in NEI...saw many doves we brought home only 3 but missed some as well...saw a wild turkey as well as 2 large bucks out there...am goin back tomorrow to sit until i hopefully get a limit and when my buddy from the south comes up next weekend going to try cook em u with some crappies from last nihgt.....anybody got any good dove recipes?

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #20 on: Sep 06, 2014, 07:11 PM »
Check page 3 for a thread titled "doves.." a few guys discussed some favorite dishes for doves on there.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.