FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: rude fisherman last night  (Read 7939 times)

indianahooker

rude fisherman last night
« on: Jul 03, 2020, 08:57 PM »
over the years I have run into some real loosers.  as im sure all you have too.  last night I ran into a real card carrying member.  me and another boat are anchored up on the break about 75yrds apart. we  both had lights down and been there a couple hours catching fish.  then here he comes. lol  he had 2 huge car headlights on his boat off the bow. he comes rite over and anchors between us.  that in its self not a problem.  he tosses the anchor out and I mean tossed it up in the air. lmao  then when he gets anchored his lights are pointing rite at me!  I figure he will shut them off but nooooo.  so I send out a choice word or two, loud enough for half the lake to hear and get my big spot light out. turned it on and lay it down pointing rite at them.  he didn't think that was cool and said something.  and me being me I said stuff rite back at him.  im not a shy type.  he didn't understand why he was in the wrong so I let the light shine. lol  he finally had enough after about 15 min. and took off.  I find it hard to believe he was just stupid and not doing it on purpose.  fortunately its the only idiot I have run into on the water so far this year. lol  several months to go yet though. ;D

situations like this make me wonder if the castle doctrine includes boats.  im sure it does but anyone know?  lol

old man river

Re: rude fisherman last night
« Reply #1 on: Jul 04, 2020, 06:14 AM »

yup one in every bunch !
ralph

filetandrelease

« Reply #2 on: Jul 04, 2020, 06:32 AM »

Richard Cranium has relatives Every where

taxid

« Reply #3 on: Jul 04, 2020, 06:51 PM »
I have to wonder if some of these people were brought up in a single parent home and took up fishing on their own later in life. No one to say this is how it's done and that's not acceptable.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

KingPerch

« Reply #4 on: Jul 05, 2020, 11:24 AM »
RC will show up more times than none. I, like Release, have an inner person sidekick that looks forward to moments like yours.😜 Sorry to hear that Richard Noggin tried to wreck your fishing trip!!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #5 on: Jul 05, 2020, 04:03 PM »

This is what happens went I catch a fish....h2l

filetandrelease

« Reply #6 on: Jul 05, 2020, 04:13 PM »

Stop waving that net around like banner 😜

KingPerch

« Reply #7 on: Jul 05, 2020, 05:43 PM »
Stop waving that net around like banner 😜
😂
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #8 on: Jul 05, 2020, 05:49 PM »
I think it was the Trapper fly-over that gave me away...h2l

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #9 on: Jul 06, 2020, 08:38 AM »
Here in NH the lights are a big fine. You can not have spotlights on your boat, even docking lights can get you in big trouble if you are using them other than at the dock. I would have called an EPO.

filetandrelease

« Reply #10 on: Jul 09, 2020, 08:49 AM »
 Well I guess if they were behaving people wouldn’t shout , I don’t think offering a hug will work 😉
 I believe Environmental Police Officer , is what jethro meant

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #11 on: Jul 09, 2020, 10:23 AM »
In the Navy, it's a shot across the bow...h2l

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #12 on: Jul 09, 2020, 01:58 PM »
Well I guess if they were behaving people wouldn’t shout , I don’t think offering a hug will work 😉
 I believe Environmental Police Officer , is what jethro meant

Yes, you got it.

indianahooker

« Reply #13 on: Jul 09, 2020, 02:47 PM »
I don't think there are any laws here against the lights he had.  but to pull up and anchor blowing rite at another boat like that is another kind of law. imo

cant blow 1 across the bow either, though effective im sure.  + im in an aluminum boat. no place for gun play. lol

no need for an "EPO" either.  I never heard that term before.  must b reginal thing? 

taxid

« Reply #14 on: Jul 09, 2020, 11:37 PM »
I don't think there are any laws here against the lights he had.  but to pull up and anchor blowing rite at another boat like that is another kind of law. imo

cant blow 1 across the bow either, though effective im sure.  + im in an aluminum boat. no place for gun play. lol

no need for an "EPO" either.  I never heard that term before.  must b reginal thing?

Here in Indiana it's Conservation Officer, in Maine it's a warden, and apparently in New Hampshire is an EPO (Environmental Police Officer.)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.