FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Henderson perch?  (Read 1896 times)

perchslayer25

Henderson perch?
« on: Oct 15, 2012, 02:13 AM »
Looking to head up here Thursday morning.
Did hear they were getting into them. Never fished henderson so just wondered if someone could point me in the right direction! Thanks guys!
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

pjprod

Re: Henderson perch?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 15, 2012, 06:04 AM »
As of last week, the report i got was the fish are still out deep in the Lake between 30 and 50 ft. It is a matter of water temperature...not sure the report for this week. The way things are looking, it will happen later than normal due to the warmer lake temps compared to years past.

perchice

« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2012, 09:10 AM »
Was up there last weekend, 10/7. The were in 31 feet. Alot of fish on the screen, but seemed like the bite had shut down for some reason. We managed a bucket full, but was not hot and heavy like the week before according to sources. Had some friends go up that monday, same same. Not sure about now, hopefully they are there and hungry for ya. If there are a group of boats go there.

Old Timer

« Reply #3 on: Oct 15, 2012, 04:45 PM »
Heard the water level in Chaumont Bay is quite low and getting lower daily.. Is that the same for Henderson ??

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.