FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: iceshanty is dying off on posts/topics.  (Read 4466 times)

• I'd rather be fishing!
iceshanty is dying off on posts/topics.
« on: Mar 07, 2015, 10:04 AM »
ready for soft water must be.
still 2 feet of ice on lyon lake calhoun.
slow bite, but better than no bite.
going every day.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: iceshanty is dying off on posts/topics.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2015, 10:07 AM »
Thank goodness..........................     ::)      ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

• I'd rather be fishing!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 07, 2015, 10:13 AM »
that was some pile of snow you dug out there at the green houses!
tell the boss you want better snow blowers. i just bought the ariens 28" deluxe and chains. wish i had snow like that to move. only used it a few times and bummed out we didn't have more. but then again, its easier to walk the ice the way it is.

trying to renew my boat registration, but the sos is down. made me think of this site.

tomturkey

« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 2015, 04:19 PM »
This is the first posting on Michigan forum since Dec 22, 2014. Talk about dead.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4 on: Mar 07, 2015, 04:33 PM »
Wheres them Michigan guys? 
 ;D ;D ;D

I was one of you all once...............     ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

tomturkey

« Reply #5 on: Mar 07, 2015, 05:56 PM »
Probably over on M-S

Raq is that where you got into the green house stuff? You are from Ottawa county aren't you? Plenty of that stuff going on over there.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #6 on: Mar 07, 2015, 07:15 PM »
Yes sir..   Holland..   Three blocks from Hinze Pickle Factory...   ;D..  And 4 miles from Beach Nut..   Depended on which way the wind was blowing you smelled pickles or what flavor life savers they were making that day..... ;D ;D ;D

mmb

« Reply #7 on: Mar 14, 2015, 04:09 PM »
So done with winter...

tomturkey

« Reply #8 on: Mar 14, 2015, 08:14 PM »
Yes sir..   Holland..   Three blocks from Hinze Pickle Factory...   ;D..  And 4 miles from Beach Nut..   Depended on which way the wind was blowing you smelled pickles or what flavor life savers they were making that day..... ;D ;D ;D

There was a bunch of Heinz pickle vats in Mears way back when. They never knew what they would find floating, a dead rat or a Mexican

• I'd rather be fishing!
« Reply #9 on: Mar 14, 2015, 08:56 PM »
There was a bunch of Heinz pickle vats in Mears way back when. They never knew what they would find floating, a dead rat or a Mexican

so THATS the secret recipe. i could never quite get a finger on it.

boondox

« Reply #10 on: Mar 22, 2015, 09:27 PM »

so THATS the secret recipe. i could never quite get a finger on it.

to me they would with the dead rat call it just Heinz with the Mexican they re-name it spicy tomato ketchup???   

tomturkey

« Reply #11 on: Mar 23, 2015, 08:35 AM »
Raq

While touring you old home grounds while waiting for the grandson to get done out at Camp Geneva I figured out where you got into the green thumb bit. I had not toured around Holland just passed through for years. We went looking to see if I could find where I used to hunt pheasants back in the 60's. Could not find it.

I had forgotten how many muck farms and green houses there were around Holland. Of course that is why the Hollanders settled there as it reminded them of home. The muck kept the wood in their shoes from drying out and splitting.

• I'd rather be fishing!
« Reply #12 on: Mar 26, 2015, 11:35 AM »
Yes sir..   Holland..   Three blocks from Hinze Pickle Factory...   ;D..  And 4 miles from Beach Nut..   Depended on which way the wind was blowing you smelled pickles or what flavor life savers they were making that day..... ;D ;D ;D

i see heinz just bought kraft foods and will be worth 28 million. some thing to do with lacking sales of packaged foods led to the sale.
wonder if that changes any thing for the foot ball team kraft owns.

SKIFFLAKEJIMMY

« Reply #13 on: Mar 26, 2015, 07:01 PM »
The Packers?
Thank you Lord for thinkin bout me. I'm alive and doin fine!

rp dog

« Reply #14 on: Mar 26, 2015, 07:28 PM »
I finally made my way over here. I'm a new guy over here just took a while to get here. I did enjoy the i s site. Gives me something to do when I can't fish. This side appears to be pretty quiet so far.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.