FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ANY ONE FISHING?  (Read 18304 times)

• I'd rather be fishing!
ANY ONE FISHING?
« on: Mar 31, 2015, 10:11 PM »
only place i know people are fishing are rivers.
any boats out yet? hows the fishing going if your getting out?

don't forget your 2015 fishing license. times up tonight!

boondox

Re: ANY ONE FISHING?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31, 2015, 11:00 PM »
been trying to get out but i may hit the river in the morning will see...  heard the ice flows are avoidable for walleye fishing on the st clair river and the detroit river this last week don't know how it is now... wind changes and pushes ice down the river all the time kind of got to dodge ice burgs and fish at the same time... check the dnr report see what they say?

primetime

« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2015, 07:51 AM »
Hit the open water last night in a boat hammered them lots of sorting but had a great first outing can't wait to get out again.

boondox

« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2015, 10:55 AM »
got 6 trout in the early morning  sorry no pictures this was in the research area for proud lake rec area got out there at 6 a.m. and by 9 a.m. i went home... just got done tying some flies a dozen to be exact... 3 trout about 24 inches long and three just under 18 inches long  any how there fishing going on now just got to find the good spots...

pastaboy

• Bites don't feed the bulldog!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 2015, 07:42 PM »
I am seeing a lot of flat bottoms out. I am waiting a couple weeks yet for it to warm up and then prep like the world is coming to an end and then hit the soft water....... Can't wait!!
Lord, bless us all with your plentiful bounty which you have provided for us and keep us all safe during our journey. Amen.

fishcharmmer

« Reply #5 on: Apr 02, 2015, 09:56 AM »
Been out 2 times boat fishing , went yesterday water temp 50 to 54 degrees marked fish in 5 ft. of water down 2 ft. but no takers not even on minnows ,can't figure out why their not doing anything?

pastaboy

• Bites don't feed the bulldog!
« Reply #6 on: Apr 02, 2015, 01:26 PM »
Too early I am thinking charmer.  :unsure: I got out last year several times about this time of year and could not buy a bite, henceforth I am waiting for a little warmer weather. I think the stories about "Ice out" being great fishing is just that, STORIES.  :whistling:
Lord, bless us all with your plentiful bounty which you have provided for us and keep us all safe during our journey. Amen.

boondox

« Reply #7 on: Apr 02, 2015, 05:57 PM »
just checked a local crappie haunt there is no ice on the water but instead two ice burgs floating in the middle of the lake  melting with the rain! three days ago there was ice two inches thick on this lake today none seen some of my buddies fishing out there already and were not catching any thing except a couple dink bass from shore still a tad too cold! i am south of Lansing michigan on this lake about 2-3 miles more south then Lansing is located in the state!   it is located 45 minutes west of okemos mi approx ...   so ice should be free up in grand rapids in a week or two best of luck those up there....

rp dog

« Reply #8 on: Apr 02, 2015, 06:26 PM »
Maumee usual mess lot of fish and fun to watch!! Just can't take it to serious.

fishcharmmer

« Reply #9 on: Apr 02, 2015, 09:39 PM »
3 time is a charm got out tonight to same lake  , water temp was cooler 45 to 47 degrees got 7 fish lost 6 or 7 at the boat 2 nice gills and 5 crappies 2 are 12 inches full of eggs . Will try again after easter.

boondox

« Reply #10 on: Apr 03, 2015, 10:02 AM »
hay fishcharmmer you need to use thumb nails or resize the picture so we don't have to scroll right or left to view the thread. it kind of a pain in the rump having to scroll right and left when trying to read the post just a helpful  tip i am giving so hope no hard feelings from this. i can write down were to find it the add thumb nails links is under your profile at photo bucket...

here is some i took today 4/3/15 from shore just got back i threw these back but used the fish basket to keep them alive so i could take the pictures...just a taste of whats comeing for 2015 pictures! 

SKIFFLAKEJIMMY

« Reply #11 on: Apr 06, 2015, 04:29 PM »
I put my little pontoon in today. Saw a fish jump this morning. (Do they hit their heads jumping in the winter?  ;D) Will get license tomorrow and hope for nice weather!
Thank you Lord for thinkin bout me. I'm alive and doin fine!

rp dog

« Reply #12 on: Apr 06, 2015, 07:29 PM »
I put my little pontoon in today. Saw a fish jump this morning. (Do they hit their heads jumping in the winter?  ;D) Will get license tomorrow and hope for nice weather!
I've been accused of hitting my head in the winter!!!! With the freinds I have I don't need enemies.

rp dog

« Reply #13 on: Apr 06, 2015, 07:35 PM »
Have not been on lake yet I've been waiting for water temp. Maumee was fun but about two days a year is enough for me.

fishcharmmer

« Reply #14 on: Apr 06, 2015, 09:42 PM »
  Fifth Time out got 9 tonight ......6 crappies 3 gills keepers.... threw back 3 small crappies and threw 5 gills back , water temp 53 degrees

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.