FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fennon  (Read 1506 times)

m0untaineer

Fennon
« on: May 02, 2013, 07:59 AM »
Does anyone know if you can get into Fennon yet? I know someone who is getting 5-6 pounders there but he has a tracker. Mine is a alumicraft.

gregv17

Re: Fennon
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 11:14 PM »
Went in there today after church. I have a 17' Lund and got in just fine. Watch the depth on the entrance off the river - stay left/south and there is a couple of feet of water there. There were a couple of bigger boats in there also.

m0untaineer

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 07:38 AM »
Thanks, I went in Sat. had a great time. Mine is an 18' Alumicraft and it made it in just fine. It was my first time in this early it was nice to see the cover I usually fish.

Neptune

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 09:21 AM »
Thanks, I went in Sat. had a great time. Mine is an 18' Alumicraft and it made it in just fine. It was my first time in this early it was nice to see the cover I usually fish.

Did ya catch anything Vince?

m0untaineer

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 11:54 PM »
yes 4 good size females, I saw your boat gone today after work, where did you go?

Neptune

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 08:14 AM »
I went to Echo...  Saw Greg's rig and trailer as I was leaving but didn't see him...

Did you catch Pike or Bass...

m0untaineer

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 09:46 PM »
I was fishing for bass, but saw some pretty good arches could have been pike. Are they spawning, the water temp was around 53-58. I usually see another boat fishing the inlet for pike. There was 3 other bass boats just running about. I just catch and release on bass heck of a lot of fun fishing for them.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.