FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Best Beer?  (Read 102894 times)

AD

• Born to fish
Re: Best Beer?
« Reply #90 on: Apr 05, 2005, 12:50 AM »
A Homer Brewery Pale Ale.      Now that was the best stuff I've ever had (or had a little too much of :laugh:  )       
A bad day of fishing still beats a good day of working
If a man fishes hard, what is he going to do easy?
You can't catch a fish on a dry line
the greatest fishing secret ever? patience.

beerman

• mmmm..........Beer!!
« Reply #91 on: Apr 12, 2005, 08:27 AM »
Oh man i had no idea this thread what here.  I feel like i have been missing out. I am so excited i dont know where to start..... First and formost the best beer has got to be Sam Adams, Majic Hat #9 close behind. As for what i like to drink regularly for being a broke/drunk college student i have to go with a 30 rack of the Highlife. Then theres Yuengling, oh wait theres molson export, oh man then you could get saranac (anyone is great) oh nuts i almost forgot guiness, oh man i love guiness. Oh with guiness you can get some bass and make a black and tan, oh killian's red thats good.  Honey brown love that, heineken(got to be fresh though) Then you have those really hot sunny days where corona just flows down like water(or mexican ****censored word****, but it is still good)

But....i have to say even being beerman and all, my staple has got to be the good old Jack and coke!!
I'll have a double Jack and Coke!!

flipstick

« Reply #92 on: Apr 12, 2005, 09:57 AM »
My favorites include Yuengling, molson, labatt's, miller, and a variety of the micro brews from Wagner Winery on the eastern side of Seneca.  I'm an equal apportunity drinker, however, and will give any beer a chance.  Some just don't like me as much as others.

bigdave1018

« Reply #93 on: Apr 12, 2005, 06:10 PM »
molsen,michelob,heiniken,sam adams or when money was tight , ice cold pbr but its got to be ice cold and out of a bottle.

erieangler

• aka BIGFISH on the iceshaty
« Reply #94 on: Apr 13, 2005, 07:30 PM »
ICEHOUSE ,BLUE ,MILLERLITE

smokeeater

• You cant catch em' if you don't get out there!
« Reply #95 on: Apr 25, 2005, 06:29 PM »
Leinies Red Lager, Creamy Dark or Northwoods.  Labatt Blue, or when ice fishing Milwaukee's Best.
Rainbow trout fishing is as different from brook fishing as prize fighting is from boxing.  - Ernest Hemingway "The Best Rainbow Trout Fishing"

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #96 on: Apr 27, 2005, 06:43 PM »
Gentleman,

The top three beers are:

#3........Cold

#2........Free

#1........Cold and FREE!!!!   :thumbup_smilie: :flag:

The worst is....... Last Call  :cursing:
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #97 on: Apr 27, 2005, 06:52 PM »
Blue or any kind of genesee ;D kinda got hooked on yuengling in college, as alot of my friends were from PA...i do like some of the stronger IPA's, they are delicious!  also it was great to sit down and study the books with a few guiness by my side.

devil-man

« Reply #98 on: Apr 28, 2005, 05:29 AM »
...also it was great to sit down and study the books with a few guiness by my side.

It does seem to help, doesn't it?  8)

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #99 on: Apr 28, 2005, 08:59 AM »
...also it was great to sit down and study the books with a few guiness by my side.

It does seem to help, doesn't it?  8)
YES, very much so! ;)

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
« Reply #100 on: Apr 29, 2005, 10:51 AM »
But....i have to say even being beerman and all, my staple has got to be the good old Jack and coke!!

Yay! A jack and coke lover! I didn't know this topic was here either!! You'll all be sure to not check out my age on my profile while I post here eh? I'm not the biggest beer fan myself but when I do indulge I like to go with either Warsteiner, Mickeys, Kilkenny or the all time favourite....KOKANEE! In case any of you drink kokanee on a regular basis.......I peed in the creek where they draw their water supply from ;D ;D  :pinch: :pinch: :rotflol: Arrow creek in the east kookenays in a little town called Creston (orgasmic cutty fishin :w00t:) I peed in it! I peed in it! :P
KRIS

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #101 on: Apr 29, 2005, 06:50 PM »
Molson and Labatt's, not that I would drink underage..... :unsure:

UPSTATE

« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2005, 06:09 PM »
 BUDWIESER  8)
just tryin to get her done

troutbum

• Wish I was Fishing!
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2005, 07:40 AM »
have to be Magic Hat Hocus Pocus 

its a lemony/spicey ale  :)

"Nature hides her secrets because of her essential loftiness, but not by means of ruse."
Einstein

shiner

« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2005, 04:29 PM »
Archie Brew ( Pout stout ) My Buddy's home brew ! Drink it when we bullhead fish in front of his house on lake .  SHINER 8)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.