FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Best Beer?  (Read 102584 times)

shrub

• It Aint Easy Being Fat and Greasy
Re: Best Beer?
« Reply #120 on: Jun 21, 2005, 11:27 AM »
zach, 21 is the legal drinking age in nys. have a koolaid day or soda lol.
Hey! Don't knock american pastimes like underage drinking! ;D
lol
She said that if i go fishin one more time she was gonna leave me....whell im gonna miss her!!

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #121 on: Jul 01, 2005, 11:06 PM »
lol I don't like beer... there is good alcohol out there though..  (basically everything besides beer)lol

devil-man

« Reply #122 on: Jul 02, 2005, 01:57 AM »
zach, 21 is the legal drinking age in nys. have a koolaid day or soda lol.
Hey! Don't knock american pastimes like underage drinking! ;D

LOL!
It's a great country! I don't endorse underage drinking, but I can't condemn it.
I was in Germany from age 12-18, and there was no age limit at the time.
Needless to say that is where my habits started...   :evil:

PERCH INC.

• Monster Perch Rulz!!!!
« Reply #123 on: Jul 02, 2005, 04:08 AM »
Germany has the BEST beer!!!!!     I was there from 1975 to 1978  Army sucked but the Ladies and the beer are great!!     ;D      Also you can't beat the food!!!
Pass it on !! "Hunting and Fishing"

archbishop

« Reply #124 on: Jul 06, 2005, 01:25 PM »
rule #1 is that free beer goes good with anything ;D

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #125 on: Jul 06, 2005, 02:41 PM »
Zach, your top 5 is good, exept mich light at number 1??  d**n, you ever had miller light (pilsner - not high life light) or yuengling?   I would defenetly put any coors, or miller highlife of MGD at the bottom, along with anything brewed in utica :sick: :sick:  That town has been cursed with the worst beer in the world!

archbishop

« Reply #126 on: Jul 06, 2005, 02:43 PM »
ill go with red on the miller light but after going to college in pa and all that was ever drunk was yuengling i cant even smell it anymore

bigredfishing

« Reply #127 on: Jul 06, 2005, 02:46 PM »
LOL i was just thinking zach, that if you think you've had beer...just wait, college takes beer drinking to new and uncharted levels :sick:

archbishop

« Reply #128 on: Jul 06, 2005, 02:56 PM »
i agree with his bottom 5 as well except the icehouse i like icehouse eventhough its miller leftovers its still better than the watered down taste of the rockies(coors)

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
« Reply #129 on: Jul 06, 2005, 03:34 PM »
I'd have to say that other than the Blue all of Zach's beers would be at the bottom of my list.  Basically I drink Blue (usually lite) as a cheap beer for fishing or working around the house.  I can't believe the bigred doesn't like any Utica brews!  I would agree that the Matt's beers and Utica Club are pretty bad.  Having gone to college there (my apartment was a couple of blocks from the brewery) and consumed vast quantities of Matt's beer, I don't think I could ever drink it again.  The Saranac line though is very good and is some of my favorite reasonable priced beers.  A couple of my favorites from there are the Black Forest and the Pale Ale.  Basically all the domestic mass produced beers suck.  I usually drink nothing but craft and micro brews and home brews.  I think I posted my all time favorite last year in this thread but I'll give it to you again.  The best is Ayinger Celebrator Dopple Bock from near Munich,Germany
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

bigredfishing

« Reply #130 on: Jul 06, 2005, 03:44 PM »
OMG, saranac I forgot!!!! what WAS i thinking?  (I gotta open a freakin window in here (its a little cloudy)) SARANAC - i dont think they make a bad beer, it just amazes me that such skunk piss can come from the same place as saranac.

Hood

« Reply #131 on: Jul 06, 2005, 04:06 PM »
Yes the Saranac....they dont make a bad one, the noly one im not too keen on is the hefeweizen, think it tastes a little soapy.
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

Chucker

« Reply #132 on: Jul 06, 2005, 04:18 PM »
LOL i was just thinking zach, that if you think you've had beer...just wait, college takes beer drinking to new and uncharted levels :sick:

We actually had a resident assistant warn us about this at orientation (15 years ago this month!).  He said the first semester is nice - everyone is drinking Blue and Canadian.  Come second semester, the money runs out, and everyone is drinking Old Millwater or The Beast.

I think the lowest I ever sunk was Koch's Golden Anniversary.  Just thinking about it now makes me ill.   :sick:

archbishop

« Reply #133 on: Jul 06, 2005, 04:21 PM »
good ol' golden anniverarry beer or GAB but dont forget about goebel a poor mans first choice

archbishop

« Reply #134 on: Jul 06, 2005, 04:31 PM »
wich brings me back to college i lived in the football house and all they drank was yuengling 10 day old beer thats sat in the tub weather someone showered or not  :sick: so i will not drink that ever again

anyone else ever go south and order a blue light? doesnt this look like the bartender :blink:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.