FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Best Beer?  (Read 102683 times)

MikeMunn

Re: Best Beer?
« Reply #195 on: Mar 25, 2006, 12:34 AM »
My all time favorite beer is Pilsner Urquell from the Czech Republic.  It's the oldest Pilsner in the world ( that's still produced).  It's pricy, but worth it for special occasions.  For everyday consumption, you can't beat Molson Lager.  On a hot summer day, when I just know I'm going to have more than a few, it's Bud all the way!  Tight Lines, Mike

fishuhalik

• The few, the proud, Team MN!!
« Reply #196 on: Mar 25, 2006, 09:23 AM »
Well guys, I'm a big fan of Smirnoff Twisted in all different flavors and Mikes Hard Lemonade.  Those are beer, aren't they?   ;D Seriously though, my first choice would be Miller Lite and my next choice would be whatever's in your cooler  :angel:
Always wear clean underwear, cuz ya never know when the paramedics are gonna have to cut your pants off

Cargo

« Reply #197 on: Mar 25, 2006, 06:45 PM »
Mike Munn,
                   I son just got backfrom the Czech Republic Prague yesterday 3/24/06. I believe he said the best beer he ever had in his life Pilsner Urquell. WOW to Cool!

Big Burk

« Reply #198 on: Apr 14, 2006, 01:01 AM »

"No Beer, No TV Make Homer Something...something....somethig!"
RG
...go crazy?
...DON'T MIND IF I DO! :rotflol: :w00t:

western lager, pilsner, bud, red rock ale for whenever
molson 6.0 cold shots when screwing around with friends in the winter ;)
jack or crown royal if i want to unwinde or relax

Hood

« Reply #199 on: Apr 14, 2006, 01:20 AM »
I got a few cans of meister brau light thats pushin 10 years in the "bomb shelter" outside our house...any takers? They have warmed and cooled more times than chernobyl and 3 mile combined....PLUS they are in aluminum cans....come on now...who is into heavy metals??.... not talkin about record collections here ;D
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

devil-man

« Reply #200 on: Apr 14, 2006, 02:36 AM »
I got a few cans of meister brau light thats pushin 10 years in the "bomb shelter" outside our house...any takers? They have warmed and cooled more times than chernobyl and 3 mile combined....PLUS they are in aluminum cans....come on now...who is into heavy metals??.... not talkin about record collections here
You crack me up, sir.  :blink:

killitandgrillit

« Reply #201 on: Apr 24, 2006, 01:58 PM »
I cannot believe I have not posted to this thread yet. I do homebrewing- I've taken it to the point that I basically have my own microbrewery. I have three fermentors which are computer monitored and heat controlled that are brewing pretty much non-stop. Of course, any of my favorites are going to be my own beers. My sampling list includes:

Hombre (Corona clone)
Beergut Brew (Irish Stout)
American Liger #4 (see pic of label below, only funny if you saw the movie)
Last Year Weizenbier, AKA Not so Wise n beehr (dedicated to the departure of g-dubs-bush from the oval office)
Cleveland Steamer Ale
American Pale

And many, many more!

"I fish because I love to; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience; because maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but suspect so many other concerns of men equally unimportant- and not nearly so much fun."

Pikeguy

« Reply #202 on: Apr 24, 2006, 02:03 PM »
Liger. lol  ;D

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #203 on: Apr 24, 2006, 03:11 PM »
I think Damian has been sampling too much of his product. :o I think we have Jim Cook Jr on our hands. (Jim Cook is the owner of Samual Adams) 8)

Mike :blink:

billybono

• just passin time till first ice!!!!!!!
« Reply #204 on: Apr 24, 2006, 03:51 PM »
I think Damian has been sampling too much of his product. :o I think we have Jim Cook Jr on our hands. (Jim Cook is the owner of Samual Adams) 8)

Mike :blink:

i think ya mean Jim Koch  ;)

billybono

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms isn't just a government agency...
It's one heck of a party!!

www.myspace.com/billybono

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #205 on: Apr 24, 2006, 05:26 PM »

i think ya mean Jim Koch  ;)

billybono
[/quote]

I stand corrected. :-[ :rotflol:

Mike

Ice Dawg

« Reply #206 on: Apr 25, 2006, 11:09 AM »
Your's.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

grumpymoe

« Reply #207 on: Apr 25, 2006, 08:58 PM »
just in from the Beer Olympics.
Three Ontario craft brewers mounted the podium at The World Beer Cup in Boulder, Co. on Friday.

The 2006 Cup received 2,221 entries from 540 breweries in 56 countries.

Fourteen Ontario craft brewers entered, and three made the cut.

In the American-Style Dark Lager category, Toronto-based Great Lakes Brewery was awarded bronze for its Black Jack Premium Lager.

Walkerville Brewing Co., of Windsor, was awarded the bronze in the American-Style Amber Lager.

Waterloo, Ont.'s Brick Brewing Co. won the silver medal in the American-Style Premium Lager category for its Formosa
   Grump

MXFisher

• One more cast!
« Reply #208 on: Apr 27, 2006, 11:31 AM »
Red stripe, especially when bought from the cold cooler of shoreless acres on conesus, just before launching the boat.  Also like the corona's with a lime.

I can't afford to drink Red Stripe and corona all the time, so I've been known to tip back some blues!!

Fishing is not a pastime, it's a way of life.

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #209 on: Apr 27, 2006, 04:38 PM »
The Mexicans put a lime in their Corona to keep the flies out. :sick:

Mike :afro:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.