FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: supplys and equipment  (Read 3695 times)

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
supplys and equipment
« on: Jul 20, 2020, 08:11 AM »
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

reeleyz

Re: supplys and equipment
« Reply #1 on: Jul 20, 2020, 09:35 AM »
Good topic.

I don’t have any places to add but hunters should be looking to get what they need for the fall right now!

I ordered some broadheads last week. Most things seem to have about double the shipping time.

bigal409

« Reply #2 on: Jul 20, 2020, 01:19 PM »
I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago in Maine. Went to Kittery Trading Post and Cabelas up there. Kittery Trading was pretty well stocked in the fishing department but Cabelas had a lot of empty spaces on their shelves. I was pretty disappointed there.  >:( >:(

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #3 on: Jul 20, 2020, 01:24 PM »
Screwy Louie's was open a couple of weeks ago when I was in the area. Mostly salmon oriented though. Something I don't get is, I was the only person in the store wearing a mask.

Mac Attack

« Reply #4 on: Jul 20, 2020, 05:52 PM »
Couldn’t figure out what you were trying to say Trap ole buddy.
Sorry partner.

filetandrelease

« Reply #5 on: Jul 20, 2020, 06:20 PM »

That’s ok I think most of got it Trapp

Mac Attack

« Reply #6 on: Jul 20, 2020, 10:14 PM »
Not sure what or where screwy lewies is

But thanks for the clear up

I get it now.

Thanks bud.
Also, still working feverishly on the GED.
A couple years needed yet.
 8)

joefish1

« Reply #7 on: Jul 21, 2020, 06:03 AM »
TI Bait Store still has a good stock.  And Trapper I did get past the 2nd grade so I understood you.

Pequod1

« Reply #8 on: Jul 21, 2020, 06:30 AM »
I stopped by Cabelas in buffalo three weeks ago and they had almost no sinkers ,swivels, or hooks.  Last week, I stopped again and found a few swivels but very limited supply of terminal gear.  Runnings in Brockport is about the same. No terminal tackle.  So I ordered some drop shot tungsten from fish USA. Took over two weeks to get to me.  I am now waiting for my draw lock for my bow to arrive.  It’s been a week for that too and still not here.  I think I better order some arrows now so I get them by 2021.
Yea, Trap, I get the mask order. I called in my local Home Depot for the same thing.  Manager told me people got “ belligerent “ when asked to put on mask so they don’t really enforce it. Said they even called the cops but nothing really happens.  As I was talking to him three people walked by without masks.  That was three weeks ago. Maybe it’s changed but I don’t know.
I’m shopping at Lowe’s now.

filetandrelease

« Reply #9 on: Jul 21, 2020, 06:41 AM »

I was i Lowe’s , Cicero store yesterday and from what I saw everyone was behaving
 And same at Wegmans

mcully

« Reply #10 on: Jul 21, 2020, 12:33 PM »
Cookies in Bridgeport and Lakeside Outfitter had plenty of fishing stuff recently. Much geared to Oneida lake but still what you'd need for pans, eyes and streams.
sorry no guns or ammo
Buy local if possible

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #11 on: Jul 21, 2020, 01:14 PM »
runnings in clay is hurting on fishing  i did see alot of tree stands still not much in firearms..... walmart next door was out of most stuff
my best  bet so fatr hasbeen bass pro in alburn
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

lowaccord66

« Reply #12 on: Jul 22, 2020, 07:05 AM »
I've struggled with finding the good stuff locally as well.  So I was doing some damage to the wallet last night on amazon.  Problem is there is a ton of knock off junk on amazon, from China...

mcully

« Reply #13 on: Jul 22, 2020, 08:05 AM »
ordered 2-20' ladder stands from Xstand last week and they were at my house in two days. Well built heavy stands.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #14 on: Jul 22, 2020, 05:14 PM »
I don’t buy much other than terminal tackle. Ive been able to get whatever I need online. The stores around me are wiped out...not that it maters to me.

Most big box retailers set an order and inventory and that’s what they get. The extraordinary circumstances of the last year depleted their inventory in short order. They won’t reorder....they can’t.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.