FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: april 1 trout!  (Read 11114 times)

archbishop

Re: april 1 trout!
« Reply #30 on: Mar 30, 2005, 10:28 AM »
i was thinking of getting a paddle for my sled ;)
do you have friday off if so ill be there around 530 if not ill call you later in the day friday for a time on saturday if not saturday screw you walk on sunday ;D

d_balm24

• WORK is for people who don't know how to FISH.
« Reply #31 on: Mar 30, 2005, 10:36 AM »
I will definatley be out fishin on sat and sun. I will let you know tom about fri.

archbishop

« Reply #32 on: Mar 30, 2005, 10:44 AM »
cool if you dont let me know im pulling in the judges drivway andblareing the horn and telling him you said it was your driveway and to blast the horn cause your neighbor is a deaf old bat ;)

butterworm

« Reply #33 on: Mar 30, 2005, 10:55 AM »
cool if you dont let me know im pulling in the judges drivway andblareing the horn and telling him you said it was your driveway and to blast the horn cause your neighbor is a deaf old bat ;)
man what a neighborhood. one neighbor is blind and the other is deaf. put them 2 together and you almost have 1 hole person. ;)they could be like the wonder twins cartoon. ;D

archbishop

« Reply #34 on: Mar 30, 2005, 11:04 AM »
no i was gonna tell the judge derek said that so he would get in deep poo poo the judge is dereks neighbor

butterworm

« Reply #35 on: Mar 30, 2005, 11:21 AM »
no i was gonna tell the judge derek said that so he would get in deep poo poo the judge is dereks neighbor
yeah i know. i have had to go in front of him a couple times ::) he can be an arse!    even when he isn't at the court house.

archbishop

« Reply #36 on: Mar 30, 2005, 11:27 AM »
im sure hell get some business friday when the people who dont read the rule books go down to franklinville and try to keep that 25" trout and im sure mr. dec will be wandering all over

archbishop

« Reply #37 on: Mar 30, 2005, 08:31 PM »
26 1/2 hours till april first is anyone scared of the high water or you gonna be out there

kingfshr16

« Reply #38 on: Mar 30, 2005, 09:16 PM »
 I got a little secret right near my house that i checked out today that actually isnt that bad, even saw a few trout scattering away as i was walking towards it  ;D ;D ;D

d_balm24

• WORK is for people who don't know how to FISH.
« Reply #39 on: Mar 31, 2005, 10:34 AM »
yo jay, I am gonna be going fishin tom. Dave is supposed to pick me up, but if you want to meet at my house let me know. Also where are we startin out tom.

butterworm

« Reply #40 on: Mar 31, 2005, 11:49 AM »
im sure hell get some business friday when the people who dont read the rule books go down to franklinville and try to keep that 25" trout and im sure mr. dec will be wandering all over
he will be around for sure. and yes some poor shmuck will get a ticket for sure because of the new regs. the town is probably seeing dollar signs.

archbishop

« Reply #41 on: Mar 31, 2005, 12:47 PM »
man its flooded bad up your way down by me its just up to the top of the banks up there i couldnt tell if they were golfing or casting i went to cooney rd i needed my wadders in the parking lot

butterworm

« Reply #42 on: Mar 31, 2005, 02:00 PM »
man its flooded bad up your way down by me its just up to the top of the banks up there i couldnt tell if they were golfing or casting i went to cooney rd i needed my wadders in the parking lot
i told you the run off was bad. i still have a foot of snow in my yard up on the hill. and the way they are talking about rain for tonight . they will definetly be over by tommorow am. so like i said. bring your canoe and ride the rapids. see ya tommorow.

archbishop

« Reply #43 on: Mar 31, 2005, 04:20 PM »
i just looked at the weatherbug radar and it looks like we are not going to get much rain if any it should stay all west and north hopefully

devil-man

« Reply #44 on: Apr 01, 2005, 04:08 AM »
Very little rain here, as of now. My spot looked good yesterday.
I'm heading out the door shortly!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.