FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: fishin with the boy and his bud.  (Read 4113 times)

speedyrower

Re: fishin with the boy and his bud.
« Reply #15 on: Apr 25, 2010, 07:15 PM »
great salmon

TrophyHunter

• 57.25" lake sturgeon
« Reply #16 on: Apr 25, 2010, 07:39 PM »
Spoken like two guys with no kids. The parents of the kid's friend must be happy to know that the responsible adult boat owner took their kid out on a large body of water without a life jacket; the same behavior that causes big brother to step in and make laws to protect that kid from such responsible adults. And I'm sure you have an opinion about the government stepping in also....

Did you have to make a comment about the life jackets on his thread? Whats the point in that? Are you trying to embarrass him or something?  ::)  He took the time to post up pics which I'm happy for because I'm waiting for the season to open back up here it's nice to see some fish while I'm waiting  8) If it bothered you that much send him a pm.

3 on 3 off

• may my boat always float and my fish never stink.
« Reply #17 on: Apr 27, 2010, 07:19 AM »
fyi i did have life jackets in the boat 4 of them and one throwable. it was a calm day we were not going fast we were trolling. seeing how your from PENNSYLVANIA! maybe your not familiar with our boating laws its anyone under 10 years of age IN MAINE. i know the law i follow the law i take care of my kids and anyone else kids . i think we need less government control not more.

APJ

« Reply #18 on: Apr 27, 2010, 10:59 AM »
I'm with ya 3 on 3 off...   You was not doing anything wrong..  never mind the comments keep up the good work. Nice fish kids! love to see the boys catching those nice ones.... :)       Hey have you tried the river yet with the kids? Its a blast !

fishinfoolinmaine

« Reply #19 on: Apr 27, 2010, 11:30 AM »
hey u could probably go to Pennsylvania and get some of those plastic bubbles they put there kids in. then they don't get hurt ever. Let people live the way they want that why we like norther Maine. I was on the same lake the same day with my kid lake was calm. if it was different conditions we all would have been wearing life jackets a little common sense goes a long way. Oh ya the gov. doesn't want u to have that either

3 on 3 off

« Reply #20 on: Apr 27, 2010, 11:45 AM »
no i havent headed back to work today but will in three, some nice big bass in the penoby

timbobber

« Reply #21 on: Apr 27, 2010, 11:55 AM »
Relax fellas. All I said was it wouldn't hurt to have life jackets. They're your kids, expose them to whatever risk you like. And fishinfool, common sense has nothing to do with it. Life jackets = safe; no life jackets = less safe. Simple choice, you decide.

3 on 3 off

« Reply #22 on: Apr 27, 2010, 11:57 AM »
next time start ur own post and share ur views not on mine

3 on 3 off

« Reply #23 on: Apr 27, 2010, 11:58 AM »
if that was all u said it would have been fine didnt care for the sarcasm.

hoghammer

« Reply #24 on: Apr 27, 2010, 12:17 PM »
There is always one person to take the jam out of our donuts. LOL

HuntFishSled

« Reply #25 on: Apr 27, 2010, 01:23 PM »
A nice fully clothed dunkin' in April will teach a kid more about boat safety and commonsense than a whole summer full of lifejacket wearing, anyhow. 
Anywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.

Blackduckin

« Reply #26 on: Apr 27, 2010, 06:45 PM »
next time start ur own post and share ur views not on mine

Well said 3 on 3 off...... ;D   Great day of fishing. Your a great dad,, how many don't even bother taking the kids??

L2 FISH

« Reply #27 on: Apr 27, 2010, 06:59 PM »
Relax fellas. All I said was it wouldn't hurt to have life jackets. They're your kids, expose them to whatever risk you like. And fishinfool, common sense has nothing to do with it. Life jackets = safe; no life jackets = less safe. Simple choice, you decide.
sounds like it is none of you business than, next time stick to your site if you have nothing good to say.

Scalloper

• 73 lbs Atlantic Hal june 2009
« Reply #28 on: Apr 27, 2010, 07:13 PM »
I'm with ya 3 on 3 off...   You was not doing anything wrong..  never mind the comments keep up the good work. Nice fish kids! love to see the boys catching those nice ones.... :)       Hey have you tried the river yet with the kids? Its a blast !
X2 Great job keep up the good work :thumbup_smilie:
Its a lazy man that can't find his wife a second job

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.