FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: CLAMFARMER/ CAMERA UPDATE  (Read 2104 times)

44 Degrees North

CLAMFARMER/ CAMERA UPDATE
« on: Aug 12, 2014, 06:49 PM »
Last known you were going to purchase a Go Pro camera or something similar. How did you make out?  If you bought one have you had time to play with it yet? Fill us in.

44 Degrees North

Re: CLAMFARMER/ CAMERA UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: Aug 13, 2014, 05:17 PM »
Must be double tiding, no time for the computer.

Steel Nuttz

« Reply #2 on: Aug 14, 2014, 08:14 AM »
I just imagine the video going something like this...in the first person obviously on a headmount camera, Clamfarmer bends over and picks up a clam, he places it in a bucket.  The end.
Thanks...Hey, I guess they're right - senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose.  I'll be right back.  Don't you go dying on me!

saltyshores

« Reply #3 on: Aug 15, 2014, 08:16 AM »
Clamfarmer bends over and picks up a clam, he places it in a bucket. 

X 1000 !

CLAMFARMER

« Reply #4 on: Aug 16, 2014, 12:35 PM »
X 1000 !

About 1500 littlenecks this morning. About 1200 littleneck and bushel of surf clams yesterday!  That'll pay for gas and maybe some clam cakes for
 the walleye trip to Onieda this Feb! It looks like He-Who-Does-Not-Smile  ;D will come along.  :tipup: ( I don't believe tip-ups will be involved.  8))

My Computer is down for the count. Using the Huggers when I need to or can.  Ordered another. Should be here by next Wed.

Ended up buying a Contour. Works GREAT!!!

When the new (refurbished) Mac gets here, I'll configure around getting to vids up. I'm looking at at least 6 thumbs right now.

OH YEAH! Just bought an Uncle Henries Special Arctic Cat Jag. Runs GREAT!!! I'm looking forward to some ice!  
\"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.”<br />

kevinmaine3

« Reply #5 on: Aug 20, 2014, 06:44 PM »
I ended up getting the Gopro hero white.. I like it. Has good video, easy to use. Good underwater video. I like how you can use a smartphone to link up with the camera and controll it from the phone.. Up twards 60ft away!!
The last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it....

CLAMFARMER

« Reply #6 on: Aug 25, 2014, 02:32 AM »
Should have my computer back from the doctor today. Then I'll get to figuring out the Contour camera.
X 1000 !
  Just like fishing.  :flex: ;D
\"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.”<br />

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.