FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Drone Fishing  (Read 955 times)

44 Degrees North

Drone Fishing
« on: Oct 28, 2015, 02:59 AM »
So ,I just watched a guy catch a bluegill with his drone on a farm pond in some youtube video. Why? I thought the idea of fishing was to feel the catch, the fight on a rod or hand line it in. Technology is going to far. We'll be sitting in our chair typing on MFF how we just caught the big one on Hermon Pond and never left the garage.  ;D

Phoenix

Re: Drone Fishing
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2015, 04:22 AM »
Just wait till the drug companies come up with a pill you can take to put you in a fish catchin' coma right there on yer couch ;D

stripernut

Re: Drone Fishing
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2015, 06:47 AM »
That vid has been around a while and I bet it was something he did once or twice with his new toy... I doubt that many people would ever be interested in that type of fishing. But, say using a drone to drop a baited hook way of shore may be something we might see in the future... I would like one for taking photos while fishing... I would love to get a shot of a school of tuna just under the water passing the boat I am in or better yet while I am hooked up! It is a tool, I am sure that when those new fangled things called reels came out there was someone saying that, that is going to far!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.