FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: nh bass  (Read 103539 times)

jibbs

Re: nh bass
« Reply #135 on: Aug 26, 2014, 06:47 AM »
haha thats what i like to hear man, keep it up glad you are smashing the competition and please congratulate him for me.
sure will...bassranger is moving his focus to deer hunting now that he has 3 kids to feed...they love their deer meet...have fun up north...talk to ya
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

waterwolf603

« Reply #136 on: Aug 26, 2014, 06:56 AM »
thanks bro and i am with hime deer season starts in less than 3 weeks ahhhh cant wait. i hope to ice fish with ya this yr buddy lets link up!
lakes, lies, and marble eyes

bassinbrian

• In search of Lunkers !
« Reply #137 on: Sep 09, 2014, 09:15 AM »

Nice consistency with the trophy bass man !   ;)

BB
Bring on the Stripers !!!

jibbs

« Reply #138 on: Sep 18, 2014, 06:52 AM »
september is here and the big bass keep biting...my buddy josh with a giant 7lb 13 ounce bass and my biggest bass in competition at 6.02...here's a look...

Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #139 on: Sep 18, 2014, 04:43 PM »
Nice fish!

jibbs

« Reply #140 on: Sep 18, 2014, 05:03 PM »
Nice fish!
the top one is certainly a club...that place keeps giving up a big one each fall...should be great in the next couple weeks..thanks again

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #141 on: Sep 19, 2014, 07:22 AM »
I'll take either any day!  What did they hit?

jibbs

« Reply #142 on: Sep 19, 2014, 07:35 PM »
I'll take either any day!  What did they hit?
both came on a carolina rigged brush hog

jibbs

« Reply #143 on: Nov 10, 2014, 11:13 AM »
could be the last big one of the season...getting cold in nh...

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #144 on: Nov 10, 2014, 11:20 AM »
Nice one, that's a fatty!!!!  I love it when they gorge themselves in the fall to look perty for our cameras!  Nice fish  :thumbup_smilie:

jibbs

« Reply #145 on: Nov 10, 2014, 02:59 PM »
Nice one, that's a fatty!!!!  I love it when they gorge themselves in the fall to look perty for our cameras!  Nice fish  :thumbup_smilie:
it is a great time of year to fish and can really produce some giants...the last couple weekends have been 20 to 30 mph winds and a ton of rain...i dont mind the wind but i do when its 40 degrees out...thanks for the reply...moving on to ice fishing soon..take care...jason

jibbs

« Reply #146 on: Mar 03, 2015, 11:29 AM »
well its been a brutal winter in new Hampshire with record cold and piles of snow...the ice fishing has literally been non existent for us do to drifts up to 5 to 6 feet on most lakes and tremendous slush...we were able to get on early in December and January and hope for a good march...as for the fishing we put up numbers early but really no giants...a couple over 5 but like I said we are hoping for an amazing march...here's a look...

jibbs

« Reply #147 on: Mar 09, 2015, 10:57 AM »
what a Saturday we had....set a strictly business club record with a 5 fish 19lb bag which included a smallie at 4lbs 2 oz and a largemouth at 5.24....my buddy bassranger caught a true football...I bet that largie was 18 inches long but all shoulders...hope the streak continues next week...here's a look...side note for all you trout guys...we even pulled a 3.45 brookie through the ice...not a lot of cheers.. :laugh:

jibbs

« Reply #148 on: Mar 24, 2015, 11:15 AM »
picking up the pace this march...still 20 inches of ice...smallies are starting to bite...a big 4lb 6 oz smallie late in the day for the lunker money...here's a look

bobfishingadventures

« Reply #149 on: Apr 07, 2015, 08:21 PM »
hogs

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.