My Fish Finder Main > General Fishing Discussion

Not as expensive as I thought.

(1/4) > >>

taxid:
I've been looking at pictures of trout and salmon caught in New Zealand and Patigonia like this one (You can't accuse the young lady of pushing it into the camera lens.) Anyway, found a round trip air fare in from O'Hare in Chicago for $1500.00. New Zealand is on my bucket list and this make it sound more attainable me. I assumed it would be much more than that.

Of course there would be expenses while there but...

A friend that doesn't even fish took a trip to New Zealand. Says he could easily live there! Said just the scenery was breathtaking and not very populated.

filetandrelease:

Great browns to

Rugburn:
A young Lady that my wife and I used to hike with found a job there, moved and never came back. She has a masters in chemistry, the jobs were there and the hiking too. She had a lot of good things to say about the people and the place. I'd say go for it if you can!

SHaRPS:
This post has me thinking Taxid...........

Mac Attack:
https://fishingbooker.com/destinations/country/nz?msclkid=14605ce538c7129aba2701a48e24c4f8&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Oceania%20-%20Worldwide%20-%20Search%20-%20Location%20Lander%20-%20All%20Devices%20-%20Medium%20Priority%20%5B3.0%5D&utm_term=new%20zealand%20fishing%20trip&utm_content=NZ-XX-New%20Zealand*FTRP*AKT-256-All%20Devices-Country

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version