FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Cheesy fishing jokes anyone?  (Read 24287 times)

BooneHomes

• Boone Homes Jr
Cheesy fishing jokes anyone?
« on: Mar 22, 2010, 08:44 PM »
A Fishy Story
Two avid fishermen go on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment: the reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a cabin in the woods. They spend a fortune.

The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same thing happens on the second day, and on the third day. It goes on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the men catches a fish.

As they're driving home they're really depressed. One guy turns to the other and says,  "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen hundred dollars?"

The other guy says, "Wow! It's a good thing we didn't catch any more!"
Boone Homes Jr is in the house!

BooneHomes

• Boone Homes Jr
how 'bout this one!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2010, 08:45 PM »
One Saturday morning he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his lunch made, puts on his long johns, grabs his dog and goes to the garage to hook up his boat to the truck and down to the driveway he goes

Coming out of his garage the rain is pouring down: it is like a torrential downpour. There is snow and sleet mixed in with the rain. The wind is blowing at over 50mph.

Minutes later he returns to the garage. He comes back into the house. Turns the TV to the weather channel and he finds it is going to be very bad weather all day long, so he puts his boat back in the garage, quietly undresses and slips back into bed.

There he cuddles up to his wife's back, now with a different anticipation and whispers, "The weather out there is terrible". To which she sleepily replies, "Yeah, can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in it?"

KgbnY

Re: Cheesy fishing jokes anyone?
« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2010, 05:24 PM »
There was a competition between a team of blondes and a team of brunettes to see who could catch the most fish icefishing.

Once the contest started, it was clear that the brunettes were going to win -- they kept pulling out fish after fish. Soon, the blondes got worried and sent over one of their team to see what the brunettes were doing differently. A few minutes later, the blonde comes running back.

"A hole! You need to put a hole in the ice!"

KgbnY

« Reply #3 on: Mar 24, 2010, 05:26 PM »
Two fellas are fishing in a boat under a bridge.

One looks up and sees a funeral procession starting across the bridge.

He stands up, takes off his cap, and bows his head.

The procession crosses the bridge and the man puts on his cap, picks up his rod and reel, and continues fishing.

The other guy says, "That was touching. I didn't know you had it in you."

The first guy responds, "Well, I guess it was the thing to do - after all, I was married to her for 40 years."

deweyfishopenwater

« Reply #4 on: Mar 26, 2010, 09:23 PM »
did you know next year n.y. state is making people get physical before you can get your fishing.      ( yeah they want to check & see if you have worms. ) :laugh: :laugh:

Grumpyoldman

« Reply #5 on: Mar 28, 2010, 04:36 AM »
What's a pirate's favorite letter of the alphabet. Aaaargh it's the "C".

Sluggo / NY

« Reply #6 on: Mar 28, 2010, 08:53 AM »
The day after his ex-wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim-faced Alaska State Troopers.
"We're sorry Mr. Wilkens, but we have some information about your former wife," said one trooper...

"Tell me! Did you find her?" Wilkens shouted. The troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, an ashen Mr. Wilkens said, "Give me the bad news first."

The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in Kachemak Bay ."

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Wilkens. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?" The trooper continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 12 twenty-five pound king crabs and 6 good-size Dungeness crabs clinging to her and we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch."

Stunned, Mr. Wilkens demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?"

The trooper said, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow!"

JIMMYBOUY

« Reply #7 on: Mar 29, 2010, 11:09 PM »
I do like fly fishin, but they tend to stick to the pan when you cook em ;D

maggot

• lil maggot on the shanty, OneShotWonder on MHF
« Reply #8 on: Apr 03, 2010, 07:01 PM »
i do like shore fishin' but i'm not so sure we will catch something-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOL
Don't forget to search for slabs!

OUTHNTN

• "CRANK IT, YANK IT & SLAP IT ON THE GRILLE!"
« Reply #9 on: Apr 04, 2010, 08:03 PM »
HARDEST PART 'BOUT SMOKIN' FISH IS KEEP'N 'EM LIT!!  ;D

tipin2back

« Reply #10 on: Apr 04, 2010, 08:20 PM »
The day after his ex-wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim-faced Alaska State Troopers.
"We're sorry Mr. Wilkens, but we have some information about your former wife," said one trooper...

"Tell me! Did you find her?" Wilkens shouted. The troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, an ashen Mr. Wilkens said, "Give me the bad news first."

The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in Kachemak Bay ."

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Wilkens. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?" The trooper continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 12 twenty-five pound king crabs and 6 good-size Dungeness crabs clinging to her and we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch."

Stunned, Mr. Wilkens demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?"

The trooper said, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow!"

my wifes great, but hell.....this ones funny :D :D :D

JCFISH0314

« Reply #11 on: Apr 05, 2010, 07:26 PM »
 ;D Nothing beats the funeral joke!

cnypanfisher

« Reply #12 on: Apr 06, 2010, 02:18 PM »
More a joke on a DEC officer than just a joke.

A friend of mine went south for a week and went fishing, he caught a very nice false albacore and thought it would be great for his upcoming taxidermy course.

When he got into his class the teacher told them all to bring in the fish they wanted to do, and he was told the fish was too greasy and would fall apart if he attempted it. So he went and got a trout and stuffed it instead.

So now he has a tuna fish, and the thing is sitting in his freezer till the following winter. He was out ice fishing a small pond, and every day a DEC guy would come check him and his buddies license. After doing this 3 or 4 days in a row, they thought this guy must be a mental case, he knew them by their first names at this point. So the next day he brought the tuna fish, he drilled a hole halfway to his spot, and dropped that tuna fish next to the hole with a couple bluegills.

Sure enough here comes Mr. DEC guy again, he gets halfway to them and stares at that fish for what seemed like 10 minutes. He gets to them, and says, "hey Shaun, where did that tuna fish come from"? Shaun says to the guy, "are you drinking, we are catching bluegills"? He says, "no there's a gadam tuna fish over there, and I know you guys put it there". So Shaun say's, "I dunno what you are talking about" as he reels in another bluegill for the bucket. So the guy checks them again and goes to the other groups on the ice and asks the same thing. All they heard was riotous laughter as everyone gathers around that gadam tuna fish.

Finally the guy gives up on finding the culprits and takes the tuna fish and heads back to his truck while everyone on the pond were laughing like hell. They never saw that guy on the pond the rest of the winter, real true story, funny stuff.

cny

BooneHomes

• Boone Homes Jr
BOAT FOR SALE!!!
« Reply #13 on: Apr 08, 2010, 10:51 AM »
Steve was going for his morning walk one day when he walked past Ole's house and saw a sign that said Boat For Sale. This confused Steve because he knew that Ole didn't own a boat, so he finally decided to go in and ask Ole about it. Hey Ole, said Steve, I noticed da sign in your yard dat says 'Boat For Sale,' but ya ain't ever been fisun and don't even have a boat. All ya have is your old John Deere tractor and combine. Ole Calmly replied Yup, and they're boat for sale.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #14 on: Apr 08, 2010, 11:01 AM »
Had to copy and repost this one from Droberts.......

drobertsinMaryland

Fishing tale
« on: Jan 03, 2010, 03:02 PM » Reply with quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guy is 72 years old and loves to fish.

He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, "Pick me up."

He looked around and couldn't see any one..  

He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again,  "Pick me up."

He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a  frog.

The  man said, "Are you talking to me?"

The frog said, "Yes,  I'm talking to you. Pick me up then, kiss me and I' ll turn  into the most beauti ful woman you have ever seen. I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I  will be your bride!"

The man looked at the frog for a short time,  reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front breast pocket.

Then the frog said, "What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said? I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride."

He opened  his pocket, looked at the frog and  said,  "Nah,  at my age I'd rather have a talking  frog."

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.