FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Best fishing buddy pranks!  (Read 33393 times)

JRSwillow

Re: Best fishing buddy pranks!
« Reply #15 on: Aug 03, 2010, 01:06 PM »
went catfishing witha friend, he had a line out while he was tieing his shoe, i grabbed is line and when he turned around i pulled and made the rod bounce like crazy, he picked it up and then i let go  lol he was upset but funny as all get out!

JRSwillow

« Reply #16 on: Aug 03, 2010, 01:08 PM »
I like to get ahold of of someone else's setup before we go out and take off about 20ft of line and cut it.  Then wrap it all back up again.  First cast...bye bye spinnerbait!  I've been doing it for over 10 years.  I rotate it between the 10 guys that go on our annual fishing trip.  They still don't know who is to blame.  Had to do it to mayself once to throw everyone off.  I made sure I had a cheap jig on first.....
thats not funny lol,

Hocfish

« Reply #17 on: Aug 09, 2010, 07:55 AM »
One night striper fishing the Derby on the Vineyard the crew had returned from a hard night of fishing, and my buddy decides he hasn't had enough, so at 3:30 am he heads back out to try again.   Not to be outdone, shortly after I suited up and went out to join him.  He had waded out around a far point, and soon I caught up to him and started fishing nearby.  Realize that we were a far hike away, and things get creepy wading around the ocean at night with a flyrod in your hand.  It was pitch black, and we could barely see each other.  When he finally realized he wasn't alone he gave me a polite wave, not realizing who I was.  I waded a little closer and started fishing right next to him, and mumbling jibberish.  He attempted to carry on a polite converstaion, but each question was met with more jibberish and hysterical laughter.  He reeled in and started to back up the beach to get away from the crazy person fishing next to him.  I started laughing and gave myself away. Ten years later, once in while durng a lull in the action we still break into jibberish and then start laughing all over.

thhrzep

« Reply #18 on: Aug 10, 2010, 04:47 PM »
I like to get ahold of of someone else's setup before we go out and take off about 20ft of line and cut it.  Then wrap it all back up again.  First cast...bye bye spinnerbait!  I've been doing it for over 10 years.  I rotate it between the 10 guys that go on our annual fishing trip.  They still don't know who is to blame.  Had to do it to mayself once to throw everyone off.  I made sure I had a cheap jig on first.....

i take fishing way to serious for that

LostOne

« Reply #19 on: Aug 12, 2010, 07:47 PM »
I took a couple outdoor buddies on an overnight fishing trip once. As it started to get dark the weather picked-up and it started to rain a bit, my friends seemed concerned that we would not be able to make a fire to cook with. I told them not to worry "cause I brought Blueberry Pop-Tarts." They were like "huh?" I said "c'mon, you guys call yourselves outdoorsmen and you don't know the Bluberry Pop-Tart trick???" Well they were skeptical, but when we returned to our campsite I stacked some slightly moist kindling and threw an empty Pop-Tart box in the middle. I warned them that it had to be the Blueberry kind because it was the blue dye in the box that was so flamable. Little did they know that I had just put half a fire starter stick in the box right after I emptied it in front of them. Well, to this day those guys still think that that is an awesome way to start a fire in any conditions...just an empty blueberry pop-tart box.  I laugh everytime I picture one of them telling another outdoorsmnan! ;)
You can\'t catch them, if you don\'t go.

maawg

« Reply #20 on: Feb 18, 2011, 07:38 PM »
i take fishing way to serious for that...

All in good fun id say ::)

perch on ice

« Reply #21 on: Feb 27, 2011, 08:50 AM »
This isnt really a fishing prank, but we were on our way to the lake so I guess it counts.  My buddy is snoozing in the passenger seat.  We are on a 2 lane highway and a few cars in front of us is a wrecker towing a semi.  The cars in front of us finally are gone and I get right on the wrecker.  The wrecker is pulling a Peterbuilt backwards so right out my windshield is the grill.  I hit the brakes and scream and when he opened his eyes the first thing he saw was a grill of a semi.  He said he really thought we were gonners.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #22 on: Feb 27, 2011, 09:09 AM »
Took a rookie laker fishing and he caught a 20incher and he wanted to know how to land it....   I said lip it just like a bass.... ::) ::) ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

fishingood

« Reply #23 on: Mar 04, 2011, 12:26 PM »
Took a rookie laker fishing and he caught a 20incher and he wanted to know how to land it....   I said lip it just like a bass.... ::) ::) ;D ;D

HAAHA good one, just don't be doin that with a pike

TheDL

« Reply #24 on: Mar 09, 2011, 01:55 PM »
I guess that's funny...I wouldn't be laughing though. >:(
tight lines....

TheDL

« Reply #25 on: Mar 09, 2011, 01:56 PM »
It started out as a prank and then ended up really bad. 2 friends of mine and I went out catfishing. Every time one of them would go into the woods to go take a leak we would throw stuff at them. Always scared the crap out of them. One of them decided to go take a number 2. This time we didn't throw anything but he thought we were. All of a sudden we hear him scream and curse as hes running with his pants down. He encountered a skunk fell down in his crap got sprayed and ended up with poisen ivy in places that a man would never want it. He hasn't been back to fish with us ever since. Never laughed so hard in my life.
now that is funny!! :rotflol: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie:
tight lines....

TheDL

« Reply #26 on: Mar 09, 2011, 02:05 PM »
This isnt really a fishing prank, but we were on our way to the lake so I guess it counts.  My buddy is snoozing in the passenger seat.  We are on a 2 lane highway and a few cars in front of us is a wrecker towing a semi.  The cars in front of us finally are gone and I get right on the wrecker.  The wrecker is pulling a Peterbuilt backwards so right out my windshield is the grill.  I hit the brakes and scream and when he opened his eyes the first thing he saw was a grill of a semi.  He said he really thought we were gonners.
that's a pretty awesome prank...was your seat dry after? :D
tight lines....

Rod_bender

« Reply #27 on: Mar 18, 2011, 09:34 AM »
that's a pretty awesome prank...was your seat dry after? :D

thats funny as hell

tsmith17

• A day of bad fishing is still a good day.
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2011, 08:25 PM »
Your buddy goes to take a leak and while he is gone you slip a minnow in his bottle of pop/beer.

NYSporty

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2011, 10:38 AM »
I like to slip spikes in peoples shots now it is tradition on the sandy pond ice fishing trip for us all to do a shot with one in it.
It's usually scotch and we call them Irish tequila shots or Mexican scotch I cant remember ;).

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.