FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Best fishing buddy pranks!  (Read 33392 times)

farmpond

Re: Best fishing buddy pranks!
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2011, 10:35 PM »
There was a river bar here in Iowa that use to specialize in the 'minnow shot'. The had to stop it because they were charging for it and the health inspector didn't appreciate them going over to the bait side of the bar and get the shot.

fishingood

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2011, 11:25 AM »
not really a prank but a few good stories. When I was like 12, I was on vacation with my family down at the shore in Maryland. My dad, uncle, and myself went out deep sea fishing on one of those party boats. They had a little pool contest where you could put like 5 bucks in, and have your largest fish weighed, and the person who caught the largest fish would win all the money in the pool. Well, a few hours later, my dad pulled up a giant flounder, and we kept it... Back on shore, we were about the 2nd to last ones to get our fish weighed. They weighed the flounder, and the guy said it was the heaviest fish they weighed all day. Well, just then some idiot guy walks up, and pulls a huge sea bass out of his cooler. He weighed it, but it was about a pound and a half lighter than our flounder. Frustrated, he had the guy with the scale weigh it about 10 different ways, with the same results.. I finally said, in front of the crowd that had formed, "you lost, ok?? get it through your head!!" The look on this moron's face from being completely owned by some 12 year old young punk was priceless

fishingood

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2011, 11:35 AM »
Oh, and two years back, was fishing a tourney on the susky.. had encountered two out of town loudmouth idiots from up north somewhere, who claimed they knew more about the river than anyone, and they were going to absolutely own this tournament. After a decent morning of fishing, I encountered them near a large submerged weedbed, and asked how they were doing. They started to whine, claiming we idiots from PA must be keeping too many fish and polluting the water, since they hadn't had a bite in 2 hours. They started to fish their way away from the weedbed. On a whim, I threw my rubber worm into the weedbed. Sure enough, in about 10 minutes, I pulled up 2 or 3 smallmouth over 2 pounds. The looks of disbelief on their face were awesome.

burck17

« Reply #33 on: Feb 25, 2016, 12:48 AM »
Good ice fishing prank... When a guy goes to check on his tip ups pull up his line hook up a large d***o from an adult store... Then set his line on the bottom when he goes to jig again he will think he's got a fish and pull it up hilarious every time.

Mac Attack

« Reply #34 on: Feb 25, 2016, 08:36 AM »
Good ice fishing prank... When a guy goes to check on his tip ups pull up his line hook up a large d***o from an adult store... Then set his line on the bottom when he goes to jig again he will think he's got a fish and pull it up hilarious every time.

We use Italian sausage, pork chop bones, beer bottles, rubber chickens, you name it!

:D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.