FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Let Out the Outdoor Writer in You  (Read 6872 times)

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
Let Out the Outdoor Writer in You
« on: Mar 18, 2004, 11:46 PM »
Greetings all,

I think there’s a little bit of a closet outdoor writer in each of us, that prompts many of the posts here in MyFishFinder. Please use this topic to post your “short story” here. (Yes, the term “short story” is a relative term) . . .

Whether you have something sentimental, a bit of humor or some other outdoor tale to tell, (please demonstrate some level of self-restraint)  :) and post it here.

Go ahead, let out the closet outdoor writer, in you!

Thanks,
-Reelcharacter
Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

TroutFishingBear

Re: Let Out the Outdoor Writer in You
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2004, 08:03 PM »
aHHHHHHHHH theres another person inside of me!

jk ;D

reubenpa

« Reply #2 on: Mar 27, 2004, 08:05 PM »
aahh  ohh ahh ohh  aaaarrrggghhhhh oh no, SOMEONE HELP ME, call the police, national guard, Fbi CIA, call the president. I have been invaded and there is someone else in me that is trying to write all over my ribs and heart!!JK
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
« Reply #3 on: Mar 31, 2004, 11:15 PM »
TF and Reuben,

Never expected the replies would acquire a Linda Blair exorcist twist. But, then, nothing on MFF should surprise . . .

You should not be in denial any longer, try exorcizing the outdoor writer in you . . .

-Reelcharacter
Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

Perchmister

« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2013, 06:16 PM »
for me i'm 16 and i love the outdoors so SO much, i love to camp, fish, i've never hunted though i just find it cruel, but for me i have an idea to write an ice fishing story about a few friends who join an ice fishing tournament and one of the friends rival is in the tournament to which leads to a big face off between the two, friendships crumble and some are built. But the story is mostly a comedy, at the beginning when the two main characters are ice fishing first time for the year, their friends come up and tell them about the tournament just as both of them lose their rods :P, and a group of guys have a drinking party and accidently burn down their shack, there is so much more that will be in the story, when i'm done it i'm hoping i can get it published and hopefully you guys may read it one day :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.