FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sunday Funday  (Read 1118 times)

PapaAthona

Sunday Funday
« on: May 06, 2013, 11:55 AM »
Took the Pelican out on Canobie on Sunday.  The bass are definitely more active compared to a week ago.  Alot more bites than last week.  Another fisherman told us the water temps was around 60 degrees.  Vegetation was better than last week.  If you find the weed beds they are there.  Caught 2 largemouth and a Pickerel.  Had a 3rd bass on the hook but couldn't land him.  Looking forward to hitting the lake again this Saturday.  We should be getting a week of warm temps followed by some rain.  I'm interested to see the changes in their behavior after another warm week. 

You know its bass fishing season when the balloons are overhead  ;D

Dispy

Re: Sunday Funday
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 01:12 PM »
Nice outing :) Look for largemouth to be on their beds. The males are preparing beds now as I type ;)
"Meet the new with your ears, eyes and mind wide open, and your mouth tightly shut."

800stealth

• Got Smallies??
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 04:58 PM »
Nice outing :) Look for largemouth to be on their beds. The males are preparing beds now as I type ;)

Yup, some are well on their way. Saturday we were in 64 degree water and the fish usually came two to a hole... one small male and one fat and happy female...

PapaAthona

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 06:16 PM »
Nice looking forward to getting back out there.

Dispy

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 06:16 PM »

Yup, some are well on their way. Saturday we were in 64 degree water and the fish usually came two to a hole... one small male and one fat and happy female...
Beds are everywhere is Southern NH right now ;)
"Meet the new with your ears, eyes and mind wide open, and your mouth tightly shut."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.